Author Topic: Why Did Bill Ayers Agree to an interrogation?  (Read 267 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
Why Did Bill Ayers Agree to an interrogation?
« on: July 03, 2014, 08:55:10 AM »

Support the USO

Offline GourmetDan

Re: Why Did Bill Ayers Agree to an interrogation?
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2014, 09:33:27 AM »

Feeling confident that the program is advanced enough that it cannot be harmed by these disclosures?

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline musiclady

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2014, 09:51:08 AM »
I agree that exposing a cold-blooded psychopath who's a close friend of the President was a good move for Kelly.

But I think it's fruitless to try to analyze the motives of someone who is clearly mentally deranged (or, IMHO, demon possessed).
Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Offline Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2014, 09:56:47 AM »
I agree that exposing a cold-blooded psychopath who's a close friend of the President was a good move for Kelly.

But I think it's fruitless to try to analyze the motives of someone who is clearly mentally deranged (or, IMHO, demon possessed).

I'm glad she exposed the fact that most of his co-conspirators now inhabit the halls of academia but otherwise didn't care to watch.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2014, 10:01:24 AM »
I'm glad she exposed the fact that most of his co-conspirators now inhabit the halls of academia but otherwise didn't care to watch.

I watched the "sneak preview" last week and opted not to watch the whole thing.

The guy really, REALLY creeps me out, and the idea that he now has so much control over education is frightening.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • TBR Illuminati
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2014, 11:35:30 AM »

very true; I just wish it would have more of an impact on the American public.  most likely most will see it as ancient history, to be marveled over but not particularly relevant to what's going on now.

Offline Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2014, 12:23:34 PM »

very true; I just wish it would have more of an impact on the American public.  most likely most will see it as ancient history, to be marveled over but not particularly relevant to what's going on now.

Unfortunately I think you are correct about that.  Our public education  system is no longer about education and all about indoctrination instead!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf