Author Topic: That you Marty? Michael J. Fox prepares for annual golf tournament with oldest son Sam... who bears striking resemblance to his father  (Read 996 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2673146/Michael-J-Fox-prepares-annual-golf-tournament-oldest-son-Sam-bears-striking-resemblance-father.html

As time travelling High School student Marty McFly he gets a glimpse of himself and the children he is yet to conceive in Back To The Future Part II.

Stepping out on Friday, Michael J. Fox was accompanied by oldest child Sam – who looked uncannily like his famous father as they attended the Michael J. Fox fundraising golf tournament in Burnaby, Canada.

The 25-year-old bore a striking resemblance to Fox in his 80s heyday, the only difference being the striking height advantage he had over the diminutive star.

Offline flowers

yikes his oldest is 25. I remember Michael in a movie where he was in the mail room and took over a office. I forget the name . Funny movie. Wasn't in to all the back to the future movies.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
yikes his oldest is 25. I remember Michael in a movie where he was in the mail room and took over a office. I forget the name . Funny movie. Wasn't in to all the back to the future movies.

The Secret of My Success. Brilliant movie. Lot of subtle comedy as well as slapstick.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 06:04:00 pm by EC »
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline flowers

The Secret of My Success. Brilliant movie. Lot of subtle comedy as well as slapstick.
thanks for the name.....one of the funniest parts of the movie is when that dog keeps on barking and finally the father tells the butler to shoot the dog. ( he doesn't ) The other great part is when they are all sneaking out of their rooms to be with their lovers..  very funny. 

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
My favorite bit is when he shows up to the board meeting still in his jeans and just shrugs and says "product testing." It's a throwaway line, but totally perfect.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline flowers

My favorite bit is when he shows up to the board meeting still in his jeans and just shrugs and says "product testing." It's a throwaway line, but totally perfect.
^-^

Offline NavyCanDo

Judging by the blackberry thorn cuts on his legs, he's not much better at golf than I am.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn