Author Topic: Obama Taunts Republicans on Executive Orders: ‘So Sue Me!’  (Read 629 times)

rangerrebew

Obama Taunts Republicans on Executive Orders: ‘So Sue Me!’

Author:  Editor

Posted: July 2, 2014

Comments: 9

What is President Barack Obama’s message to Congressional Republicans in response to their concerns that he is usurping the powers of the legislative branch through countless executive orders?

“So sue me!”

Don’t worry Barack. John Boenher already is.

Here is the partial transcript from Barack Obama’s speech this week where he taunted Republicans:

As long as they insist on taking no action whatsoever that will help anybody, I’m going to keep on taking actions on my own that can help the middle class, like the actions I’ve already taken to speed up construction projects and attract new manufacturing jobs and lift workers’ wages and help students pay off their student loans. Middle-class families can’t wait for Republicans in Congress to do stuff. So sue me. As long as they’re doing nothing, I’m not going to apologize for trying to do something.”

For a supposed constitutional scholar, Professor Obama doesn’t seem to understand the critical importance of the separation of powers. It is up to the Congress to approve of Obama’s agenda, and up to the courts to decide if things are constitutional.

As the leader of the executive branch, it is Obama’s job to enforce the laws, instead of making them up as he goes along.

Congress’ inaction is actually a positive feature, not a flaw. For as unpopular as Congress is, the natural conflict between legislators makes the process deliberative and slow. Since government has a monopoly on the use of force, having an efficient law-producing machine in Washington, D.C. would be tyranny. Lovers of freedom should want Congress to take as little action as possible, which protects our liberty and keeps government out of our lives.

This abuse of power is more than enough for Obama to be impeached.

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/obama-taunts-republicans-executive-orders/#ixzz36LhRchHt

Offline musiclady

Re: Obama Taunts Republicans on Executive Orders: ‘So Sue Me!’
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2014, 12:05:49 am »
How did this arrogant, creepy little PUNK ever get to be the President of the United States????
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline speekinout

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2014, 12:12:09 am »
How did this arrogant, creepy little PUNK ever get to be the President of the United States????

Welfare recipients, hollywood glitterati, idealistic college students, and NYC power people voted for him ( and still like him). The pure conservatives thought Romney wasn't good enough, so they didn't vote. So here we all are.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2014, 12:52:16 am »
Welfare recipients, hollywood glitterati, idealistic college students, and NYC power people voted for him ( and still like him). The pure conservatives thought Romney wasn't good enough, so they didn't vote. So here we all are.

You left out voter fraud. 
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline speekinout

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2014, 01:52:40 am »
You left out voter fraud.

Whoops. I beg your pardon. How did I miss that one?  :thud:

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2014, 02:17:19 am »
Whoops. I beg your pardon. How did I miss that one?  :thud:

If it had been a snake, it would have bit you!   :chairbang:
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline speekinout

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2014, 02:21:40 am »
If it had been a snake, it would have bit you!   :chairbang:

8888forgot

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2014, 03:23:17 am »
1. He is a very good public speaker, with good wordsmiths feeding him the script.

2. Bush left no obvious successor.

3. Bush's economy collapsed.

Most voters pick what they perceive to be in their best interest.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2014, 12:35:03 pm »
I’m going to keep on taking actions on my own that can help the middle class, like the actions I’ve already taken to speed up construction projects and attract new manufacturing jobs and lift workers’ wages and help students pay off their student loans ... and, uh, make candy bars  fall from the sky and, er, lollipop trees and, uh uh uh, cotton candy clouds, uh uh uh ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2014, 09:04:51 pm »
Someone wake me when this punk says "so impeach me".