Author Topic: MICHIGANISTAN: Soccer referee, savagely punched in the head by an angry Muslim player, dies  (Read 387 times)

rangerrebew

Jul

MICHIGANISTAN: Soccer referee, savagely punched in the head by an angry Muslim player, dies

The Michigan soccer referee critically injured this weekend after he was sucker-punched by Baseel Abdul-Amir Saad during an adult-league game died Tuesday in an area hospital. John Bieniewicz, 44, was left in critical condition Saturday in Livonia after witnesses say he was punched in the head as he reached down for a red card.

FOX News (h/t Henry P)   Police said Baseel Abdul-Amir Saad punched Bieniewicz after he indicated that the 36-year-old Dearborn resident was going to be ejected.

Baseel Abdul-Amir Saad
Baseel Abdul-Amir Saad

One witness told MyFoxDetroit.com that Bieniewicz was punched near his throat and fell without raising his arms. The death was confirmed by the hospital and a family friend.

Saad was arraigned Monday in Livonia District Court on a charge of assault with intent to do great bodily harm. Bond was set at $500,000, and a probable-cause hearing was set for July 10. It is unclear if Saad will face new charges.

Bieniewicz was a dialysis technician with a wife and two sons, said attorney Jim Acho, who was a childhood friend. Acho says a fund is being set up to help pay for his friend’s funeral and burial expenses, as well as his children’s futures.

article-2675692-1F4A1AE000000578-690_636x382

According to Acho, Bieniewicz was the only student-athlete in the class of 1988 to letter in both football and basketball at the ultra-competitive Detroit parochial school. Acho, who ran a basketball camp with Bieniewicz for four years after high school, said his 6-foot-5 friend would “wow the kids with dunks.”

But much to the surprise of his friends, Bieniewicz gravitated to soccer and fell in love with the sport. He has been a well-respected referee for two decades. He was doing what he loved on Sunday when he was attacked at Mies Park, Acho said.

MyFoxDetroit.com reported that Saad’s team has been kicked out of the league.

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2014/07/01/michiganistan-soccer-referee-savagely-punched-in-the-head-by-an-angry-muslim-player-dies/
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 09:22:30 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

When this was first reported here in Michigan, the media seems to have "accidentally" failed to mention the attacker was muslim.  Imagine that. :whistle:

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
What a tragic, tragic story.  I hope the guy does some serious jail time, and I hope some good comes out of this somehow, though I can't imagine what.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
massa wrote above:
[[ I hope some good comes out of this somehow, though I can't imagine what. ]]

There is NO "good" that can come from anything muslim.

When will The West wake up and understand this?

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Just to clarify this....Detroit is on the lower Michigan peninsula and it is not unreasonable to refer to it as Michiganistan, among other things....

The upper Peninsula is an entirely different matter.  It has been referred to as Militiagan for years, and your average Detoilet Muzzie would not last long up there. 

Coyotes eat the bones too....

:smokin: