Author Topic: Mississippi Burning: 3300! Cochran to Resign? True The Vote Sues, Barbour Investigated, and More!  (Read 350 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Mississippi Burning: 3300! Cochran to Resign? True The Vote Sues, Barbour Investigated, and More!

By Gary P Jackson

I lot has happened in the last 24 hours, more than I can keep up with, even after pulling an all-nighter!

****For starters, the McDaniel campaign has now identified 3300 illegal votes with only half of the counties canvased. It seems highly likely they may find enough invalidated votes to overturn the results of the election, especially if what has been said about absentee votes is true.

Of course, McDaniel doesn’t actually need to find enough illegal votes to overturn the election, to prevail here. You see,they as backwards as Mississippi’s voting system seems to be, they actually have very strong laws against vote fraud, laws with teeth!

There’s an interesting concept here at play. By law, all Chris McDaniel has to do is provide enough evidence of fraud to taint the vote. In Mississippi the evidence of significant fraud can force a new election to be held. It would see, that with 3300 illegal votes so far, we may have met that threshold. Time will tell.

From Charles C Johnson:

This is an interesting development. Resigning might just save Cochran from legal action, maybe. It also gives the Corrupt Republican Establishment™ a chance to appoint one of their cronies to fill-out the rest of Cochran’s unexpired term.

Now unless McDaniel is the one appointed to fill Cochran’s unexpired term [almost zero chance that will happen] whoever is appointed will not be able to run in November. The Republican candidate would be McDaniel. However, the Republicans could do a lot of damage to McDaniel. You know democrats would run ads claiming McDaniel is so undesirable that he was appointed to Senate by Governor.

If the source is correct, and Cochran is thinking of resigning, we pretty much know he’s guilty of every thing alleged.

Catherine Engelbrecht, the brave Texas warrior from True The Vote who has been attacked viciously by the Obama regime, filed suit in federal court Tuesday against Mississippi’s Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann and the Mississippi Republican Party, asking a judge for an immediate injunction against them, so that the election material from the June 24 Republican primary runoff can be inspected.

Much more at link http://thespeechatimeforchoosing.wordpress.com/2014/07/02/mississippi-burning-3300-cochran-to-resign-true-the-vote-sues-barbour-investigated-and-more/
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien