Author Topic: State Dept Says PLO/Hamas Making “Every Effort” to Fight Terrorism  (Read 496 times)

rangerrebew

- FrontPage Magazine - http://www.frontpagemag.com -

State Dept Says PLO/Hamas Making “Every Effort” to Fight Terrorism

Posted By Daniel Greenfield On July 1, 2014 @ 10:43 am In The Point | 15 Comments

I believe that. I also believe that the mafia is making every effort to fight crime.

If the Hamas terrorists who murdered three Israeli teens are caught, they will receive lifetime salaries from the Palestinian Authority as part of the $130 million that it pays to terrorists, some of whom carried out terrorist acts for that money.

According to Jen Psaki, the State Department spokeswoman, the PLO and Hamas, two terrorist organizations that support terrorism and engage in it and whose terror arms are on the State Department’s own list of Foreign Terrorist organizations, are making every effort to fight terrorism.

AP reporter Matt Lee pressed State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki about the recently confirmed deaths of three kidnapped Israeli teenagers, but Psaki declined to predict how the matter might weigh into the United States’ relationship with Palestine.

The answer is it won’t. Obama doesn’t care. Until Hamas shoots Trayvon Martin, Obama will go on not caring.

“Do you think right now that they are abiding by the requirements?” Lee asked.

“Well,” Psaki answered, “I think the Palestinian Authority and President Abbas and the technocratic government that doesn’t involve members of Hamas — yes, they are making every effort to.”

The “technocratic” government, one of the more dishonest talking points from a thoroughly dishonest administration, is a Hamas/PLO unity government.

Its members were approved of by Hamas.

Hamas carries out terrorist attacks. The PLO pays salaries to its terrorists.

According to Jen Psaki and the rest of Obama Inc. this counts as “making every effort to fight terrorism”. Just like Jen Psaki makes every effort to tell the truth.

Congress is now pushing to cut foreign aid to the PA/PLO/Hamas regime based on the amount of money it pays to convicted terrorists.

Look for Obama to veto, disregard or bypass any such effort.

Article printed from FrontPage Magazine: http://www.frontpagemag.com

URL to article: http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/dgreenfield/state-dept-says-plohamas-making-every-effort-to-fight-terrorism/

rangerrebew

I'M DOING EVERYTHING I CAN TO STOP AGING!

That makes just as much sense as saying the PLO and Hamas are making every effort to fight terrorism.

Offline mountaineer

Is that before or after they kidnap and murder Israeli teens?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
What else can anyone expect out of John Fing Kerry's State Department?? 

:smokin:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Words escape me....

Reminds me of my brother in law who just told me the other day that he laughs at posts I make on Facebook re Muslims and their current caliphate to rule the world and kill all the infidels.....this coming from a New Yorker who is Jewish.....I reminded him that he would be one of the first to go and he just scoffs at that idea...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline flowers

**nononono*  That is all I can do anymore with this evil presence in the White House.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Of course the PLO/Hamas unholy alliance is doing everything in it's power to fight terrorists. They could take a lie detector test on that statement and pass with flying colors. Stand in the middle of the Dome of the Rock and shout it to the heavens with no fear of being smitten dead on the spot.

To them, Israelis are terrorists and occupiers. Every conflict has two sides. Kerry just doesn't get that.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink