Author Topic: Medical staff warned: Keep your mouths shut about illegal immigrants or face arrest By Todd Starnes  (Read 306 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 06:20:24 PM by mystery-ak »

Support the USO

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
This is stunning and not surprising at the same time.  God only knows what all is coming across the border, and that they were flying these kids in on commercial jets and on buses is even worse.  This is exactly how you get outbreaks of all kinds of contagious diseases, and a lot of them can be quite fatal to older people and young children. 

I shiver at the thought of contracting scabies from flying on a commercial airliner.....

Offline kevindavis

This is stunning and not surprising at the same time.  God only knows what all is coming across the border, and that they were flying these kids in on commercial jets and on buses is even worse.  This is exactly how you get outbreaks of all kinds of contagious diseases, and a lot of them can be quite fatal to older people and young children. 

I shiver at the thought of contracting scabies from flying on a commercial airliner.....

I imagine that some terrorists is crossing the border as well..
“If he will lie to or mislead his wife and daughter, those with whom he is most intimate, what will prevent him from doing the same to the American public? Private conduct does have public consequences.”
Franklin Graham

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf