Author Topic: This picture frame in Valerie Jarrett’s office is almost unbelievable, sadly, it’s real  (Read 226 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
http://youngcons.com/this-picture-frame-in-valerie-jarretts-office-is-almost-unbelievable-sadly-its-real/

This picture frame in Valerie Jarrett’s office is almost unbelievable, sadly, it’s real
By Joshua Riddle on July 1, 2014 in Entertainment

NBC’s camera crew got an inside look at Obama’s most trusted adviser, Valerie Jarrett, and they found something hilarious.  It turns out Valerie and Obama have a lot in common, they are both in love with themselves.

This picture frame in her office has figurines bowing down to her…

Valerie responded to the story:

Don’t worry friends, it was a gag gift. Us strong women don’t need worship — just an economy for the 21st century. #WomenSucceed

— Valerie Jarrett (@vj44) July 1, 2014

Gag gift or not, you have to be a pretty big narcissist to keep a photo of yourself on your desk. At least put a loved one in it.

Support the USO

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??

Offline mountaineer

Us strong women don’t need worship
She may not need worship, but grammar lessons might be helpful.
The skeptic is never for real. There he stands, cocktail in hand, left arm draped languorously on one end of the mantelpiece, telling you that he can't be sure of anything, not even of his own existence. I'll give you my secret method of demolishing universal skepticism in four words. Whisper to him: "Your fly is open." If he thinks knowledge is so all-fired impossible, why does he always look? — James Sire (from, The Universe Next Door)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf