Author Topic: Obama vows to act alone, taunts Republicans  (Read 579 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
Obama vows to act alone, taunts Republicans
« on: July 01, 2014, 04:08:10 PM »

Support the USO

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
Re: Obama vows to act alone, taunts Republicans
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2014, 04:11:49 PM »
Vows to act alone?  Is this a joke?  He's been acting alone his entire presidency.  If he gets what he wants, he's happy and if he doesn't he uses executive orders.  That has been going on the whole time.
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2014, 04:43:29 PM »

I got a bad feeling this guy won't shut up even after he's gone...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2014, 04:45:11 PM »
"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline IZZY ANN

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2014, 05:03:38 PM »

Offline IZZY ANN

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2014, 05:06:30 PM »

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2014, 05:07:47 PM »
I got a bad feeling this guy won't shut up even after he's gone...

I'm not making this up Dan.  There is plenty of talk that once he is un-Immaculated from the Presidency that he may well pursue Secretary General of the United Nations.

No kidding.  Ponder on that one for a while.  Think he can damage America from the Oval Office??  How about from the UN??

:smokin:

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2014, 05:09:39 PM »

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2014, 05:35:21 PM »
I'm not making this up Dan.  There is plenty of talk that once he is un-Immaculated from the Presidency that he may well pursue Secretary General of the United Nations.

No kidding.  Ponder on that one for a while.  Think he can damage America from the Oval Office??  How about from the UN??

Oh I believe that easily.  I remember Clintoon being promoted for the same position when he left office.  Prolly not enough babes or something...

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2014, 05:38:46 PM »
Oh I believe that easily.  I remember Clintoon being promoted for the same position when he left office.  Prolly not enough babes or something...

Slick has been far more interested in making money on the speaking circuit and jet setting his way all over the place partying without the Hildebeest.  I think Bill is far more interested now in getting back into the White House than she is.....

Offline speekinout

« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2014, 09:44:19 PM »

:smokin:

billy clintoon wanted the same thing, but the problem is that the Sect'y Gen'l can't be from the US. Maybe 0bama will find a birth certificate from Kenya? Otherwise, no can do.
 :tongue2:

Offline Fishrrman

« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2014, 10:57:16 PM »
speekinout wrote above:
[[ the problem is that the Sect'y Gen'l can't be from the US. Maybe 0bama will find a birth certificate from Kenya? Otherwise, no can do.  ]]

Watch the UN modify its charter (or rules, or whatever), so that the Secretary General can come from any nation.

Failing that, I wouldn't put it past Obama to "come clean" about his citizenship -- once he is OUT of office. What's anyone gonna do about it then....?

SPQR

« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2014, 11:20:35 PM »
Have the House take Obama to court. I would wait to file a lawsuit until the elections are over.

Offline speekinout

« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2014, 11:41:20 PM »
speekinout wrote above:
[[ the problem is that the Sect'y Gen'l can't be from the US. Maybe 0bama will find a birth certificate from Kenya? Otherwise, no can do.  ]]

Watch the UN modify its charter (or rules, or whatever), so that the Secretary General can come from any nation.

Failing that, I wouldn't put it past Obama to "come clean" about his citizenship -- once he is OUT of office. What's anyone gonna do about it then....?

If the UN wouldn't modify their rules for clintoon, I doubt they would for 0bama. 0bama has made many enemies - even from our previously friendly allies.  It's not gonna happen.

Online Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2014, 12:26:12 AM »
and the bitter edge of fascism floats ever nearer the top ...

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf