Author Topic: Alan Colmes: ‘Conservatives Basically Want to Have Sex with the Constitution’  (Read 509 times)

rangerrebew

Alan Colmes: ‘Conservatives Basically Want to Have Sex with the Constitution’

by Andrew Kirell | 11:22 am, June 26th, 2014 audio

Fox’s Alan Colmes thinks conservatives are so obsessed with the Constitution that they’d like to fornicate with it.

During a Tuesday segment of his Alan Colmes Show, the eponymous host poked fun at a caller who had suggested he has ignored the ongoing investigation into the lost IRS emails involving former official Lois Lerner.

“I think it’s mismanagement, I don’t think it’s a scandal,” Colmes told the caller. “This was because… a lack of funding so the IRS could not get up-to-date equipment. They’re using antiquated equipment and they’ve lost data.”

He then told the caller that “Republicans try to make everything a scandal,” prompting the caller to ask why, if it was simply “mismanagement,” Lerner had invoked her Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination when asked to testify before Congress. That question set off Colmes [emphasis added]:

You know it’s funny to me that conservatives talk about how much they love the Constitution but when somebody exercises their constitutional rights they’re declared guilty when they’re not supposed to be. Simply because of the Fifth Amendment. Does invoking the Fifth Amendment indicate guilt? I mean, I love how conservatives always tell me how much they love and admire and basically want to have sex with the Constitution –- except they’d probably get paper cuts with that old parchment paper -– but when somebody actually exercises their constitutional rights, it’s a big problem.

Now that’s a bizarre visual.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/alan-colmes-conservatives-basically-want-to-have-sex-with-the-constitution/
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 12:34:41 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline PzLdr

PzKLdr: Progressives Basically want to have sex with children, Farm Animals and vacuum cleaners. However, due to their various infirmaties, they're limited to sex with each other...which explains their bitterness and hatred of everything and everyone else.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline sinkspur

Invoking the Fifth is specifically done "lest I incriminate myself."

Of course it's an indication of guilt.  Otherwise, why do it?
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Rivergirl

This is the typical level of discourse coming from the America hating leftists in America.

Oceander

Well it is true that conservatives generally have a fond affection for, nay, even love, the Constitution.  In direct contrast to liberals.

rangerrebew

Alan Colmes is about as sharp as a pound of wet leather. :tongue2:

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Oh please.

Having sex with the Consitution? Paper cuts are bad enough on your fingers.

I got to admit Justice is shapely and that whole blindfold thing is a bit of a turn on if she puts down the sword.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Lando Lincoln

The best I can say about Alan Colmes is he has a face for radio.

(Not original, I know.)
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Alan Colmes is about as sharp as a pound of wet leather. :tongue2:

...or a sack 'o wet mice.  It's so common to see this level of stupidity on display these days.....he is far from alone.

:smokin:

Offline mountaineer

Alan Colmes is a pervert.    :whistle:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org