Author Topic: Netanyahu Vows to ‘Eradicate’ Hamas  (Read 824 times)

rangerrebew

Netanyahu Vows to ‘Eradicate’ Hamas
« on: July 01, 2014, 10:00:57 am »
- The PJ Tatler - http://pjmedia.com/tatler -

Netanyahu Vows to ‘Eradicate’ Hamas

Posted By Bryan Preston On June 30, 2014 @ 1:28 pm In Islam,Middle East,Politics | 12 Comments

Earlier today, Israeli security announced sad news. The bodies of three Israeli teens, one with dual American citizenship, had been discovered. They had been kidnapped by terrorists with links to Hamas. The captors reportedly shot the teens to execute them shortly after abducting them. Hamas had played its usual game, distancing itself from the kidnappers while praising their actions.

Today, after an emergency cabinet meeting , Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said that Israel would act forcefully and “eradicate” Hamas.

“We will not stop until Hamas is completely destroyed,” Israel’s Deputy Defense Minister Dannon Danon said after the meeting, according to CNN.

Hamas has ruled since Palestinians elected them to power in Gaza in 2006. Hamas, which the US government officially recognizes is a terrorist group, recently formed a unity government with Fatah in the West Bank.

Article printed from The PJ Tatler: http://pjmedia.com/tatler

URL to article: http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2014/06/30/netanyahu-vows-to-eradicate-hamas/

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Re: Netanyahu Vows to ‘Eradicate’ Hamas
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2014, 11:03:40 am »
And medical researchers have vowed to eradicate cancer.

It'll never happen. To continue the cancer analogy for a bit - an actual cure would cost whoever develops it more in the long run. Following the "money" shows that a peaceful resolution is never going to happen - both sides need the conflict to stay in power and pull in funds. Hamas/Fatah is pretty much dependant on bailouts. Israel is less so - it's a beautiful, fertile and productive high tech country - but it's damned small in both the geographical sense and in the sense there are more people in London during the day than in the entire nation.

To have a high tech nation you need raw materials. Israel is rich in history, but resource poor, so anything which reduces raw materials cost is a good thing.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

rangerrebew

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2014, 01:53:28 pm »
At least his non achievable claims are more manlike than Obama's! :Odance:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2014, 02:28:29 pm »
Israel has had many opportunities to drive all Arabs out of the borders. They chose not to do it for primarily two reasons. One is perception. They want to be liked and they truely wanted to coexist with the Arabs and get along with them. And two, they wanted cheap labor. At one point the Arabs were like Mexicans are in America. They did all the work and all the construction.

There is a new apartment complex going up near where I live. I never see a White person over there. As far as I can see, it is 100% Mexicans. That is how it was with Arabs in Israel in the 70's. But it was calm and peaceful. Arabs used to be nannies for Israelies if you can believe that. That is unthinkable today.

Then, Jimmah Caatah came along and like any Liberal, decided to "fix" the world from his perspective, and basically f***ed up the whole M.E. He worked to convince the Arabs that they were 'agrieved', and convinced them that they need 'their' land back. Then he destroyed Iran, installed a vicious, brutal, totalitarian Islam regime and esentially ushered in the era of Islam terror and militancy, which we still live in today.

We are seeing the same thing happening in Germany, Britan, and America. Foreign nationals are invited in as cheap labor but then eventually become militant and dissatisfied, and then begin to demand 'special' rights. They then become a protected underclass, a consolidated group within a State, and then become a 5th column.

The current state of Israel demonstrates the culmination of this process. But this is where we are heading eventually.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2014, 02:48:12 pm »
 :beer:

Thank you. Always better to hear facts from someone who has been there and lived there. Sure - it's not 100%, you can't see or hear everything, but it's a lot more solid than speculation.

FWIW, my cousins would broadly agree, though they don't blame all the problems on Carter. There were a rise of more, I don't know, militant Israelis at the same time? Kids, basically, who grew up with the legacy of the 6 Days War ass kicking Israel handed out and were of military service age when Carter decided to stir the pot.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink