Author Topic: Obama to speak on Imigration.....  (Read 1331 times)

Offline flowers

Obama to speak on Imigration.....
« on: June 30, 2014, 06:52:52 pm »
anyone here going to watch??? please post if you do

rangerrebew

Re: Obama to speak on Imigration.....
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2014, 06:59:40 pm »
I'd rather watch my dog take a dump than watch Obama. :bullie smokin:

Offline flowers

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2014, 07:05:22 pm »
I'd rather watch my dog take a dump than watch Obama. :bullie smokin:
I know what you mean.

Offline flowers

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2014, 07:06:40 pm »
He is on!   

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2014, 07:07:32 pm »
Obama: "I held off on pressuring them for a long time to give Speaker Boehner the space he needed to get republicans on board."
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2014, 07:08:00 pm »
There are enough Republicans & Democrats to pass an immigration bill in the House today. ~ Obama
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2014, 07:08:19 pm »
Capital Journal ‏@WSJPolitics 46s

Obama: For more than a year, Republicans in the House have refused to allow an up or down vote on immigration.
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2014, 07:09:21 pm »
President Obama: "Our country and our economy would be stronger today if House Republicans had allowed a simple yes-or-no vote."
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2014, 07:11:58 pm »
Jamie Dupree ‏@jamiedupree 14s

President Obama says Speaker Boehner told him last week the House won't vote this year on immigration reform
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2014, 07:12:26 pm »
Chad Pergram ‏@ChadPergram 11s

Obama Others in the House are arguing they're not acting because they're mad at me for using executive authority.
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2014, 07:13:01 pm »
David M. Drucker ‏@DavidMDrucker 8s

"I take executive action, only when we have a serious problem…& Congress chooses to do nothing."
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2014, 07:14:39 pm »
Obama says will ask DHS Sec and AG to move more resources to border

The Caucus ‏@thecaucus 3s

President Obama on studying additional immigration actions: "If Congress will not do their jobs, at least we can do ours."
Support the USO

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2014, 07:15:39 pm »
I just got in and he is making me sick! Could you imagine Bush, blaming the dems in every other sentence like this?  He is such an ass!

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2014, 07:15:48 pm »
HowardKurtz ‏@HowardKurtz 9s

Despite big White House statement, Obama just says he'll study immigration some more and "I expect a recommendation by end of the summer"

Obama is such a lying ignorant scumbag, it's physically painful.
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2014, 07:16:26 pm »
Mark Knoller ‏@markknoller 32s

Exec actions aside, Pres Obama says he'll continue to press for Congress to act on immigration reform. He says most Americans support it.

HuffPost Politics ‏@HuffPostPol 32s

Obama: "I'm beginning a new effort to fix as much of our broken immigration system as I can on my own"
Support the USO

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2014, 07:18:28 pm »
Katie Pavlich ‏@KatiePavlich  3s
Obama actually just said: Congress gets mad when I take executive action so to avoid that they should pass things (that I like)

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2014, 07:18:51 pm »
Shannon Bream ‏@ShannonBream 4s

PresObama says: If you're concerned about me taking too many executive actions, then pass some bills.

Katie Pavlich ‏@KatiePavlich 44s

Obama actually just said: Congress gets mad when I take executive action so to avoid that they should pass things (that I like)
Support the USO

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2014, 07:21:56 pm »
Mark Knoller ‏@markknoller 32s

Exec actions aside, Pres Obama says he'll continue to press for Congress to act on immigration reform. He says most Americans support it.

HuffPost Politics ‏@HuffPostPol 32s

Obama: "I'm beginning a new effort to fix as much of our broken immigration system as I can on my own"

I have found that anytime a politician like Obama claims "most people support" something, the complete opposite is true.

Offline flowers

« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2014, 07:24:29 pm »
What a bunch of kabuki theater.   now bohner can say obama has tried to seal the border so  he has kept his word so amnesty will work. That was hard to watch.

Offline flowers

« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2014, 07:25:56 pm »
I have found that anytime a politician like Obama claims "most people support" something, the complete opposite is true.
he said rarely does a huge amount of people support something...... he named off at least 5.  one of them being the American people I think. I guess the majority is 22% of those American folks.

Offline flowers

« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2014, 07:27:45 pm »
Shannon Bream ‏@ShannonBream 4s

PresObama says: If you're concerned about me taking too many executive actions, then pass some bills.

on of my most hated statements from him.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2014, 07:48:34 pm »

Allen West
3 mins ·
Just watched an impeccable display of whining and petulance by the boy king Obama re: him not getting his way with "comprehensive" immigration reform. The crisis on the southern border is due to his previous pen and executive order on immigration policy -- and we shouldn't borrow more money in order to send to these countries. We have chronic unemployment here in America and Obama is the one playing politics to "fundamentally transform" America even more into a welfare nanny-state and create an expanded voting electorate for the liberal progressives. What a pathetic performance. He should have come out and pledged his support to Israel to destroy the forces of evil who killed three Jewish teenagers, one an American.
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2014, 07:54:29 pm »

DW Ulsterman
6 mins · Edited ·
Ok, so Barack Obama gave another whiny, "why won't they just let me do what I want" talk on immigration. He made threats to go it alone, acted as if he really is the most reasonable and responsible man in all the world, but the end message for those of us fighting to defend American values and prosperity, it was a spectacle of a broken politician who has little gas left in the proverbial tank. While some may have been annoyed/angered yet again by yet another Obama speech, I took great pleasure in seeing the man so petulant and bitter, the truth of his empty days in the White House are becoming more and more easily seen by all. The history books will rewrite these days in his favor of course, but they will be empty words on few pages, with emphasis on the color of his skin, but most certainly not the content of his character. Let them have their chapter, we will be left to finish the story...
Support the USO

Oceander

« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2014, 11:48:12 pm »
I don't think the history books will be too kind to Obuttocks in the fullness of time.  Certainly the books published for the next 10 years or so will be adulatory, but ultimately his legacy will be piss-poor, worse even than Carter's.

rangerrebew

« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2014, 02:01:11 pm »
Allen West
3 mins ·
Just watched an impeccable display of whining and petulance by the boy king Obama re: him not getting his way with "comprehensive" immigration reform. The crisis on the southern border is due to his previous pen and executive order on immigration policy -- and we shouldn't borrow more money in order to send to these countries. We have chronic unemployment here in America and Obama is the one playing politics to "fundamentally transform" America even more into a welfare nanny-state and create an expanded voting electorate for the liberal progressives. What a pathetic performance. He should have come out and pledged his support to Israel to destroy the forces of evil who killed three Jewish teenagers, one an American.

I was unfortunate enough to have heard about a minute of his whining diatribe and he sounded like a two year old that had his candy taken away.  He was really angry but I doubt it had as much to do with the immigration issue as it did with the supreme court rulings.  I'll bet if he had touched on that subject he would have broken down in tears. :peeonobama:
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 02:01:39 pm by rangerrebew »