Author Topic: Reports: Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped Israeli Teens Found  (Read 1618 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Reports: Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped Israeli Teens Found
« on: June 30, 2014, 05:50:48 pm »
June 30, 2014 1:35 PM

JERUSALEM (CBSNewYork/AP) — Israeli TV stations say the bodies of three Israeli teenagers who were kidnapped earlier this month in the West Bank have been found.

Israeli TV stations showed pictures of  Israeli forces searching through rubble and military vehicles moving through the village of Halhul on Monday.

The village is north of the city of Hebron, the place where Gilad Shaar, 16, Naftali Frankel, 16, and Eyal Yifrach, 19, were abducted on June 12.

The Jewish seminary students were kidnapped while hitchhiking at a bus stop. They have not been heard from since.

Frankel is an American citizen whose family is originally from Brooklyn. The other two boys also have ties to the borough.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2014/06/30/kidnapped-israeli-teens/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline flowers

Re: Reports: Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped Israeli Teens Found
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2014, 05:57:20 pm »
 **nononono*

Offline flowers

Bodies of Israeli kidnapped teens found, government confirms
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2014, 06:09:28 pm »
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/06/30/bodies-israeli-kidnapped-teens-found-government-confirms/

Israel's nearly three-week vigil for three teens kidnapped in the West Bank - including one with U.S. citizenship - ended grimly Monday, with the discovery of their bodies just north of Hebron.

The search for Eyal Yifrach, 19; Gilad Shaar, 16 and Naftali Frenkel, 16, who were snatched while hitchhiking, ended even as Israeli forces were conducting raids in the West Bank, where Hamas operates. Frenkel holds duel U.S.-Israeli citizenship.

Israeli forces were massing Monday in the West Bank village of Halhul, just north of Hebron. Sources said the bodies were found in a shallow grave in an open field. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was expected to speak on the discovery Monday.

The abductions outraged the Jewish state as well as the international community, and several vigils and rallies were held around the U.S. during the intensive hunt. Hundreds of Palestinians took part in the search, dubbed "Brother's Keeper."

The three youths disappeared as they were heading home from a West Bank religious school. Israeli officials said at the time that one of the teens called a police emergency line around 10:25 p.m. and said, "We've been kidnapped." They were not heard from again.

Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas criticized the kidnapping, and pledged help in the search but denied there was evidence linking Hamas to the crime. Hamas, which governs the Palestinian territories jointly with the PA, praised the kidnapping without claiming responsibility.

Netanyahu previously left little doubt as to who he blamed.

"Hamas terrorists carried out Thursday's kidnapping of three Israeli teenagers," Netanyahu said earlier this month. "We know that for a fact. Hamas denials do not change this fact."

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Bodies of Israeli kidnapped teens found, government confirms
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2014, 07:11:07 pm »
I've been praying for these three.......damn monsters....
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2014, 12:38:16 am »
It happens about once or twice a year. If you are ever thinking of suicide, then just try hitchhiking in the M. E.. That will get the job done.

I cannot figure out both, why they were unarmed, and why these guys could think they could catch a ride with a stranger. You don't just thumb down a ride when you are in the West Bank. Apparenty they thought they could.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

rangerrebew

Muslims Stone Ambulance Carrying Bodies of 3 Teens Murdered by Hamas
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2014, 09:42:29 am »
- FrontPage Magazine - http://www.frontpagemag.com -

Muslims Stone Ambulance Carrying Bodies of 3 Teens Murdered by Hamas

Posted By Daniel Greenfield On June 30, 2014 @ 4:41 pm In The Point | 20 Comments

Our enemy is nothing if not consistent. Utter and total hatred in life and death. The trouble is that we are the inconsistent ones.

Palestinian Arabs attacked an Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) ambulance humvee on Monday that was transporting the recently discovered bodies of three murdered Israeli boys who were kidnapped on June 12, an Israeli source told The Algemeiner.

The Muqata blog posted an image of the damaged vehicle on Facebook writing, “8:44pm IDF Ambulance humvee transporting the bodies of the boys attacked by arabs….windows smashed.”

In the picture, the ambulance’s windshield is shattered and splattered with paint.

An IDF spokesperson would neither confirm nor deny the report.

The IDF on Monday discovered the bodies of the three abducted teens — Eyal Yifrach, Gilad Shaar and Naftali Fraenkel — following extensive searches.

The bodies were found near Hebron in an area north of the community of Telem.  The families of the abducted teens have been notified.

Meanwhile, via the Muqata blog, Israelis carrying flags have come out with a different message.

“Am Yisrael Chai”. The people of Israel live.

9:17pm Israelis from the community of Carmei Zur have arrived near the site where the bodies of our boys were found….waving Israeli flags.

Spontaneous demonstrations erupting throughout Israel.

Over 200 Arabs from Halhoul are now rioting and throwing stones at IDF forces in Halhoul. IDF is responding with crowd control measures.

9:22pm Israelis demonstrate at major intersections around the country….Jerusalem chord bridge…Bnei Brak Coca Cola junction….Tzomet HaGush in Gush Etzion….Checkpost junction in Haifa….

Get out…bring a flag…stand up now and demand justice.

Article printed from FrontPage Magazine: http://www.frontpagemag.com

URL to article: http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/dgreenfield/muslims-stone-ambulance-carrying-bodies-of-3-teens-murdered-by-hamas/

Offline flowers

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2014, 04:03:24 pm »
On March 30th in Faluja those American contractors had been murdered. One was in a vehicle and it had been on fire for some time. Kids were throwing rocks at it. My hubby said.. those people are animals.

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2014, 04:13:32 pm »

I cannot figure out both, why they were unarmed, and why these guys could think they could catch a ride with a stranger. You don't just thumb down a ride when you are in the West Bank. Apparenty they thought they could.

If the story doesn't make sense, there is a reason it doesn't make sense.  Surely people (even young ones) who actually live there would understand and not take unnecessary risks.

Smells kinda like the Lois Lerner hard-drive crash story.

Who benefits?

« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 04:13:59 pm by GourmetDan »
"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2014, 04:37:26 pm »
If the story doesn't make sense, there is a reason it doesn't make sense.  Surely people (even young ones) who actually live there would understand and not take unnecessary risks.

Smells kinda like the Lois Lerner hard-drive crash story.

Who benefits?

Everyone, except the really hard core Liberals, who lives in the West Bank or even close to it, has a weapon on them at all times. Many/most of the Arabs there speak fluent Hebrew and you cannot tell them from Israelis.

The idea that three kids thought they could go hitchhiking in a war zone is strange. Me, myself, I wouldn't hitchhike anywhere. Whether California to New York, I would never get into a car with someone I do not know.

Magnify that X10 when talking about any place that has Muslims in it. Did they not understand the danger? I do not know. But it is odd.

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2014, 04:48:50 pm »
Magnify that X10 when talking about any place that has Muslims in it. Did they not understand the danger? I do not know. But it is odd.

Perhaps a little skepticism wrt the 'official' story is in order?

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan