Author Topic: ISIS Mocks Obama in Latest Video: “Obama, Did You Prepare Enough Diapers For Your Soldiers?”  (Read 1252 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/06/isis-mocks-obama-in-latest-video-obama-did-you-prepare-enough-diapers-for-your-soldiers/

ISIS Mocks Obama in Latest Video: “Obama, Did You Prepare Enough Diapers For Your Soldiers?”
Posted by Jim Hoft on Monday, June 30, 2014, 7:40 AM

ISIS released a new video on Sunday titled – “The End of Sykes-Picot.”
At the end of the video a laughing jihadist cruising in a Ford 350 mocks Obama.

The Islamist Abu Saffiya from Chile, shows off the spoils of war and raises the Islamic flag at a former Iraqi military base. Another Islamist mocks Obama at the end of the video:

“Obama, did you prepare enough diapers for your soldiers?”

Via Twitchy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyM0_sv5h88

Posted by Jim Hoft on Monday, June 30, 2014, 7:40 AM

ISIS released a new video on Sunday titled – “The End of Sykes-Picot.”
At the end of the video a laughing jihadist cruising in a Ford 350 mocks Obama.
isis mock obama

The Islamist Abu Saffiya from Chile, shows off the spoils of war and raises the Islamic flag at a former Iraqi military base. Another Islamist mocks Obama at the end of the video:

“Obama, did you prepare enough diapers for your soldiers?”

Via Twitchy:

Thomas Erdbrink, the Tehran bureau chief for the New York Times, tweeted this:

ISIS vid ends w/ laughing jihadi cruising in a Ford 350. "Obama, did you prepare enough diapers for your soldiers?" http://t.co/1KnATVn8SY

— Thomas Erdbrink (@ThomasErdbrink) June 30, 2014

Here’s another photo from the video–

ISIS announced yesterday they had formed a caliphate in Syria-Iraq and implemented Sharia law.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Oceander

Further evidence of just how low Obuttocks has dragged America's standing/reputation in the world.

Offline mountaineer

Further evidence of just how low Obuttocks has dragged America's standing/reputation in the world.
Apparently just as he had hoped, he's made us a laughingstock.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
He's let a bunch of gangsta terrorists make a fool of him.  I can't stand to think of two and a half more years of this!
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline flowers

He's let a bunch of gangsta terrorists make a fool of him.  I can't stand to think of two and a half more years of this!
I know how you feel.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
#ISISbeNice.....

:smokin:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Hope and change...man...like....dude...like...man...like..hope and change...like dude.

We don't care if the real world has real people who really want to do us harm. We do not care! Hope and change is what it is all about....dude.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Gee.....they march into a town or small city in Iraq meeting little resistance, and proceed to go on a blood rage, slaughtering men, women and children.

That is what makes them think they're tough.   Their degree of brutality in dealing with their perceived enemies.

Poor schmucks.     :whistle:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald