Author Topic: Report: Canada Pulls Plug on Keystone Pipeline – Will Send Oil to Asia  (Read 728 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/06/report-canada-pulls-plug-on-keystone-pipeline-will-send-oil-to-asia/

Report: Canada Pulls Plug on Keystone Pipeline – Will Send Oil to Asia
Posted by Jim Hoft on Sunday, June 29, 2014, 10:55 PM

The Keystone Pipeline project was expected to create tens of thousands of high paying jobs in the oil industry. The project itself would create 20,000 construction jobs. And the pipeline would bring oil from Canada and North Dakota to refineries in the United States.

(Bob McCarty)

The proposed project would have extended from Alberta, Canada to Illinois, transporting approximately 400,000 barrels of crude oil per day. Estimated cost is $1.7 billion.

But Obama rejected the plan in 2011 and 2014.

Democrats are beholden to the radical green movement – the poor and middle class be damned.

Now this…
Canada pulled the plug on Keystone and will send the oil to Asia.
Watts Up With That reported:

Obama’s inability to make a decision on Keystone has finally yielded a result – Canada has made the decision for him.

Breitbart reports Canada has just approved the Enbridge Northern Gateway Project – a major pipeline to ship Canadian oil to Asia.

The Canadian oil will still be burnt – in Asia, instead of America.

All the jobs and energy security which Canadian oil could have delivered to America, will instead be delivered to Asia.

Rather than purchasing crude from a friendly and allied neighbor, the United States will most likely need to continue its reliance upon hostile sources like Venezuela.

Only a Democrat could make such a dangerous and irresponsible decision for the country.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline evadR

About time...long overdue.
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.

Oceander

Congratulations Obuttocks.

And congratulations to the unions for electing the means of their own demise:  those tens of thousands of jobs, and the 20,000 construction jobs, would have gone predominantly to American union workers; how they'll go to somebody else.

Offline xfreeper

Good for you Canada. The less ties you have to the states, the better off you will be. Of course you already know that

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Obama does not want any kind of domestic energy production. That is why he wants to shut down any coal/oil production and keeps promoting these nonsense schemes like algea oil, and wind energy, which have been proven not to work.

Hussein wants America to depend on his Muslim brothers for oil to keep America in check and to keep them in their place.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 04:36:28 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Would it be unseemly to snigger?

I said it a couple years back - what makes Obama think he is the only one who can choose?

So Go Canada! Shut off the tar sands.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Oceander

Would it be unseemly to snigger?

I said it a couple years back - what makes Obama think he is the only one who can choose?

So Go Canada! Shut off the tar sands.

not at all

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
not at all

There are two Americas.

There is the America that never gives up, never quits and laughs at mere matters like physics. That is American Exceptionalism. I look at it and thing "holy shit."

Then there is Obama. The Emperor of the World, who's every word is law and every vacillation is treated as holy writ. Can you please get rid of this twit?
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline sinkspur

Brietbart is the only source for this information, and there is not a single quote from any person in the Canadian government in the Brietbart article.

American Enterprise Institute has the article too, from Breitbart. 

I'd be careful about believing this. 
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline speekinout

Then there is Obama. The Emperor of the World, who's every word is law and every vacillation is treated as holy writ. Can you please get rid of this twit?

We'll be rid of 0bama in Jan. 2017. Our challenge is in making sure that we don't have a president hillary.  **nononono*

Oceander

We'll be rid of 0bama in Jan. 2017. Our challenge is in making sure that we don't have a president hillary.  **nononono*

exactly

SPQR

Congratulations Obuttocks.

And congratulations to the unions for electing the means of their own demise:  those tens of thousands of jobs, and the 20,000 construction jobs, would have gone predominantly to American union workers; how they'll go to somebody else.
:beer:

The pipeline would have created a lot of American jobs. Thanks Obama
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 01:58:29 am by Trigger »