Author Topic: Pelosi Says that US and Mexico are “One Community with a border going through it”  (Read 519 times)

rangerrebew

Pelosi Says that US and Mexico are “One Community with a border going through it”

By Onan Coca   / 30 June 2014   / 0 Comments   

Can there really be any doubt as to why Democrats fight so hard against securing the border? I really am quite amazed at the lengths Democrats will go to in an effort to pretend that border security is of any interest to them. In fact, the only thing that amazes me more is that the media continues its intellectual suicide by pretending to believe that Democrats care about border security.

On Saturday the leader of the House Democrats gave a speech near the US-Mexico border where she said a couple of very telling statements.

First: “We are all Americans — north and south in this hemisphere”

So technically, anyone living in North or South America is an “American.” But does anyone actually believe this is what she meant? No way. She is describing an American cultural experience; she is saying that people south of our border have as much right to our nation as we “real” Americans do. It’s preposterous, because Mexico would not afford us those same benefits (see Sgt. Tahmooresi). Also, are there any Mexican politicians saying that we “are all Mexican?” No way, Jose.

Second: “This is a community, with a border going through it.”

Nope. Not at all. These are two different communities separated by a border. Now some people in one community may travel to the other. Some folks may live in one community and have family in the other. But these are two very different communities. One only has to look at the difference between El Paso, TX and Ciudad Juarez, Mexico. While both cities may have high populations of Latinos, the communities are quite different in many respects. In fact, the folks living in El Paso work very hard to keep what happens in Juarez in Juarez. We are two VERY different communities, and the border is not a “feature” of our communities -- it is what separates us and protects our population.

Watch as Pelosi argues for the destruction of United States and embrace of lawlessness.

Read more at http://eaglerising.com/7073/pelosi-says-us-mexico-one-community-border-going/#QutISYiqJ4M91F0o.99

Offline xfreeper

This kind of thinking in Congress proves the battle is long lost

rangerrebew

Why doesn't this senile old hag invite, say, 100 illegals to live in her yard and the yards of all her wealthy neighbors?  The reason is she really doesn't give a crap about them and doesn't want to dirty herself with their presence.  She is a true UGLY AMERICAN, and I'm sorry to say the American part. :3:

Offline xfreeper

why use her property and money when she has the united states property and money to give away?

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
You know why Canadians are happy about the USA?

It stops the Mexicans walking in. They get too tired by the time they hit Dakota.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline mountaineer

Maybe it's just me, but somehow I feel like I have a bit more in common with that part of our "community" to the north, what with the language, common Anglo cultural background and all.

What a complete idiot Pelosi is, eh.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Oceander

It stops the Mexicans walking in. They get too tired by the time they hit Dakota.

:bigsilly:

Offline NavyCanDo

And it has gotten really difficult and expensive  for an American to visit Canada. We use to travel to  British Columbia's Whistler resort a couple of times a year prior to Home Land Security forcing us to have a passport or expensive enhanced drivers license to cross the border. So we stopped going. It wasn't worth the trouble.    I would bet it is easier for a Hispanic to cross the southern border than it is for us to visit our friendly neighbor to the north.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline speekinout

Maybe it's just me, but somehow I feel like I have a bit more in common with that part of our "community" to the north, what with the language, common Anglo cultural background and all.

What a complete idiot Pelosi is, eh.

For a lot of years, Canada was way, way to the left of the US. Now Canada has (mostly) seen the error of their ways, and they are moving right. Just as we're going left.

And speaking of language, Canada thought it would be good to have two languages - English and French. Their experience should be proof that we shouldn't toy with the idea of making Spanish a second language. But will we learn?? Noooo -