Author Topic: Sheriff Joe to Obama: Deploy U.S. military to Mexico  (Read 284 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sheriff Joe to Obama: Deploy U.S. military to Mexico
« on: June 30, 2014, 02:02:20 am »
http://www.wnd.com/2014/06/sheriff-joe-to-obama-deploy-u-s-military-to-mexico/

Sheriff Joe to Obama: Deploy U.S. military to Mexico
'The minute you cross the border put them on an airplane'
Published: 2 hours ago

President Obama should deploy the U.S. military across the Mexican border to work bilaterally to curb illegal immigration, declared Maricopa County, Arizona, Sheriff Joe Arpaio in a radio interview Sunday.

“If we are worried about the danger, then I would send the military across the border, work with their military bilaterally and get the job done,” said Arpaio. “That’s what I would do and we’d clean up this mess.”

“Of course, you have to get the Mexican president to OK it,” he added. “I would just go in there and have a few drinks with him and get the job done.”

Speaking on “Aaron Klein Investigative Radio” on New York’s 970 AM The Answer, the sheriff, known for his tough stance on illegal immigration, was asked how he would help clean up the immigration mess if he were advising the White House.

He continued: “Why do they have to go to court? The minute you cross the border put them on an airplane and send them back.”

Arpaio complained 38 percent of illegal-alien inmates in his own jails who are turned over to federal authorities for violating immigration law come back “over and over again on various criminal charges, which violates their own policy and criteria that they are supposed to be deported.”

“Either they (convicted illegal alien felons) are coming across that border multiple times or they are being dumped on the streets of Arizona,” he said.

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34