Author Topic: A Republican candidate's stalkers show up at our picnic  (Read 1165 times)

Offline mountaineer

A Republican candidate's stalkers show up at our picnic
« on: June 30, 2014, 12:25:29 am »
Yesterday, our county GOP committee held its annual dinner, an informal picnic at the county park. Two members of Congress attended, for which we were very grateful. One of them is running for the U.S. Senate this year. As we were forewarned, two members of the enemy camp (I suspect funded by moveon.org or similar bunch of lefties) showed up to videotape everything she did and said, hoping to catch something they can use against her as the election draws nigh. The Democrat candidate can barely walk and chew gum at the same time, so you can see just how desperate the Dems are.

So, if you see these people at a campaign event this summer, please know that somewhere a village is missing two idiots ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Re: A Republican candidate's stalkers show up at our picnic
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2014, 12:43:44 am »
The reason I assume moveon.org or Soros is behind this is that he funded the Democrat's (Natalie Tennant) run for Secretary of State a few years back, part of his "Secretary of State Project" to get all lefties in that office in order to pervert the election process in the various states.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2014, 01:30:06 am »
How is Capito doing, poll wise? 

Have you heard anything about how Evan Jenkins is doing?

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2014, 11:32:22 am »
I understand Capito is up by about 10 over the mascot, er, Tennant. Don't quote me on this, but I believe Jenkins also is polling ahead of his opponent, but it's been a while since I read anything on that race.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2014, 11:42:13 am »
Good catch for getting the picture!

How was the picnic otherwise? Looks like a nice day for it.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2014, 11:52:21 am »
I understand Capito is up by about 10 over the mascot, er, Tennant. Don't quote me on this, but I believe Jenkins also is polling ahead of his opponent, but it's been a while since I read anything on that race.

Thanks.  I've met Evan Jenkins, sure would like to see him win!
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Oceander

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2014, 01:15:22 pm »
Yesterday, our county GOP committee held its annual dinner, an informal picnic at the county park. Two members of Congress attended, for which we were very grateful. One of them is running for the U.S. Senate this year. As we were forewarned, two members of the enemy camp (I suspect funded by moveon.org or similar bunch of lefties) showed up to videotape everything she did and said, hoping to catch something they can use against her as the election draws nigh. The Democrat candidate can barely walk and chew gum at the same time, so you can see just how desperate the Dems are.

So, if you see these people at a campaign event this summer, please know that somewhere a village is missing two idiots ...

Do you have a bigger copy of that pic?  It's a little difficult to see their faces clearly.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2014, 02:37:36 pm »
This is about as clear as it gets - I was at a distance and my old camera isn't high res.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2014, 06:46:02 pm »
Other unwelcomed guest that show up at these events are the Lyndon LaRouche  PAC. These are ones holding the  Obama with the Hitler mustache signs and passing out literature. To the media and the unknowing  they try to give the impression they are anti-Obama conservatives, but they are anybody but. The movement originated in radical leftist student politics of the 1960s, and they were just as eager to put Hitler mustaches on Bush not that many years ago.
But in the case with this thread, these look to be Democrat operatives.       
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2014, 06:58:04 pm »

She looks like she's trying to find the closest donut shop on her smartphone...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2014, 07:02:17 pm »
She looks like she's trying to find the closest donut shop on her smartphone...
We had plenty of desserts left over; I guess I should have offered her a trayful.   ^-^