Author Topic: REMEMBER THE ALAMO: Militias Summoned To Texas Border Crisis  (Read 422 times)

rangerrebew

REMEMBER THE ALAMO: Militias Summoned To Texas Border Crisis

Posted on June 21, 2014

As pressure mounts for the federal government to do something to secure the border, militias are being summoned to protect the Texas border. See below from Breitbart:

The alert to the civilian militia groups, which includes many groups who showed up at the Clive Bundy ranch in Nevada, calls on all able bodied militia members to converge on the Laredo sector of the Texas/Mexico border. A man who identified himself on a national conference call as “Ruthless” said their objective it to “put up a man-fence” to prevent the illegal aliens from crossing the border in their area of control.

Following is the text of the actual alert which was published on FreeRepublic.com and several other locations:

“***ACTION ALERT*** All Texas & National Militia Available Please Converge Immediately Status GO: Mission close down Laredo Crossing for starters ((All need to be closed)) Operation complete when border fence is in place and secure Name: Love’s #298 Love’s Travel Stop 28527 Interstate 35, Encinal, TX 78019 (956) 948-7044 Location: I 35 & Hwy 44, Encinal, TX Distance from Encino: 93.7 miles Contact numbers: for location and or pick up 580 889 1036 423 333 8872 Militia

***ACTION ALERT*** All Texas & National Militia Available Please Converge Immediately Status GO: Mission close down Laredo Crossing for starters ((All need to be closed)) Operation complete when border fence is in place and secure Name: Love’s #298 Love’s Travel Stop 28527 Interstate 35, Encinal, TX 78019 (956) 948-7044 Location: I 35 & Hwy 44, Encinal, TX Distance from Encino: 93.7 miles Contact numbers: for location and or pick up 580 889 1036 423 333 8872 Militia Conference Number 24/7 For info and assistance 559 726 1300 access 639939# It’s time to bring down the thunder. Activating the Patriots willing to stand up for America GO GO GO. III% Kelli in Texas USA Let’s share this like the brushfires of Liberty”

Read more: Breitbart

Read more at http://clashdaily.com/2014/06/remember-alamo-militias-summoned-texas-border-crisis/#QTdsQpChIaKJV5JF.99

Offline Ford289HiPo

• Don't take life seriously; No one gets out alive
Re: REMEMBER THE ALAMO: Militias Summoned To Texas Border Crisis
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2014, 09:27:34 pm »
This was posted by BreitBart after being posted on ToS after being picked up from FaceBook. It was posted by a loon (Ginger Russell) who was taunting several militia's.

A couple Texas militia's that were wildly posting on FaceBook have suddenly gone quiet. They were never "summoned" to the border crisis, and I doubt they ever would be.
I wonder when the lies will stop and truth begin, even as grim as the truth may be. And then I remember that for 70 years, the reign of terror in Russia called itself "the people's government." We have so far to fall, yet we are falling fast and Hell yawns to receive us.