Author Topic: Valerie Jarrett Won't Rule Out Run for Office  (Read 431 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Valerie Jarrett Won't Rule Out Run for Office
« on: June 29, 2014, 08:06:27 pm »
http://www.weeklystandard.com/print/blogs/valerie-jarrett-wont-rule-out-running-office_795823.html

Valerie Jarrett Won't Rule Out Run for Office
And won't endorse Hillary.
Daniel Halper
June 29, 2014 3:46 PM

President Obama's closest advisor, Valerie Jarrett says there's no way, no how Michelle Obama runs for political office. But will Jarrett? The aide is leaving that possibility open

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7JvRwt-bNU

"I want to talk to you about the future," said the NBC reporter interviewing Jarrett. "Is Michelle Obama going to run for office?"

"No," Jarrett said resolutely.

"You said that very definitively," the reporter countered.

"Well, I'm absolutely, 100 percent positive that that will never happen," Jarrett proclaimed.

The reporter prodded, "How about Valerie Jarrett? Will you ever run for office?"

"Unlikely," Obama's adviser said, leaving the door slightly open.

"But maybe?"

"Not as definitive as the first lady, but highly unlikely," said Jarrett.

When the NBC reporter tried to see whether she or the first lady were supporting Hillary Clinton for president in 2016, Jarrett said, "well, since she hasn't even announced her candidacy, I think it's premature much."
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PzLdr

Re: Valerie Jarrett Won't Rule Out Run for Office
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2014, 09:54:55 pm »
The Grey Eminence wants to come out of the shadows after the puppet's strings are cut? Interesting. What will her control in Moscow advise?
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee