Author Topic: Progressives Think Science is Wrong Now Too  (Read 478 times)

rangerrebew

Progressives Think Science is Wrong Now Too
« on: June 29, 2014, 03:59:36 pm »

Progressives Think Science is Wrong Now Too

Posted on June 28, 2014

By Tim Young
Clash Daily Guest Contributor

Every morning when I wake up and take my morning pee, I look down and realize that physically, I am a man.

Do you know how I know I am a man? It’s nothing to do with hunting, smoking, drinking, yelling at sports or even being attracted to women… I have some junk down there that tells me that according to science, I am a man.

This isn’t so according to a new article on Slate.com.

According to the great scientific mind of Christin Scarlett Milloy (FYI using your middle name in the author line makes you sound extra pretentious) science has been wrong about this… forever. She writes at long length about how terrible and damaging it is that upon birth, the doctor in the delivery room looks at your baby’s genitals and declares whether it’s a male or a female.

“This issue deserves serious consideration by every parent, because no matter what gender identity your child ultimately adopts, infant gender assignment has effects that will last through their whole life.”

Yes, it does have serious effects. The children and later adults upon knowing their sex will be forced to know what their internal organs look like, they’ll know how to use the bathroom when they pee and they’ll even menstruate if they’re a girl… and maybe even if they’re a whiny guy.

These terrible effects will help them diagnose what issues they may have as an adult and why they are developing in certain scientifically proven ways.

Christin Scarlett Milloy goes on to say that, “Infant gender assignment is a willful (which was spelled wrong in your article) decision, and as a maturing society we need to judge whether it might be a wrong action.”

That’s right people. Here’s a progressive saying that science… is wrong. Don’t ask her about creationism versus evolution… science will be right to her there, but here…here with proven facts of penis = male and vagina = female… science according to her… is wrong.

Imagine what would have happened if we started adopting popular beliefs over science in the past… we’d probably still think the world was flat and the oceans were full of sea monsters. We’d also think that people who didn’t speak our language were mentally handicapped (they aren’t in case you’re wondering) and every other woman in our hometown was a witch. But science prevailed in those three instances with common sense alongside it.

Christin Scarlett Milloy should also apply her “drop sex identification by genitals” concept to farms. After all, cows shouldn’t have to give milk if they don’t think they’re female; the same with chickens and eggs. Why should they have to do that? Sure their genetics make them produce milk and eggs… but what if they don’t feel like they’re the right sex to do that? If you’re a farmer and you’re reading this, sit down with your cows and chickens as soon as you can. Don’t look at their genitals, but ask them if they want to be female and produce those things. If they don’t, then get them some different outfits and accommodations and let them be their selves.

Christin Scarlett Milloy ends with “Is it better to play the odds, or play it safe? Think carefully. Infant gender assignment might just be Russian roulette with your baby’s life.”

I ask her this: Is it better to go by what science has labeled as a male or a female? Or should we rewrite proven facts because it makes people feel better?

You can’t change basic medical or scientific principles of the labeling of biology just because you want to stick different stuff in the different holes of your body or scissor. And if we let this insanity go on, common sense will go right with it.

Read more at http://clashdaily.com/2014/06/progressives-think-science-wrong-now/#L2Wo1gZcmVXmmRAi.99

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Re: Progressives Think Science is Wrong Now Too
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2014, 05:26:02 pm »
Self appointed "expert" on a subject in which she displays absolutely no foundation to qualify her as an expert on anything.  She makes as much sense as the new mother last week who was demanding a "vegan doctor" examine her baby.

Some people are alive for no better reason than it is illegal to shoot them.

:smokin:

Oceander

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2014, 07:36:14 pm »
Self appointed "expert" on a subject in which she displays absolutely no foundation to qualify her as an expert on anything.  She makes as much sense as the new mother last week who was demanding a "vegan doctor" examine her baby.

Some people are alive for no better reason than it is illegal to shoot them.

:smokin:

too true

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2014, 07:45:20 pm »
She makes much of her being the first Transgender politician (and self identified queer - I am trying to work out how the devil that works. I can understand -sort of - wanting to be the opposite sex. I can't understand becoming the opposite sex yet still being queer. Isn't it just easier to stay male and have sex with women?) in Canada. I did like her article on the camp though. She's got talent, if she cares to use it.

The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink