Author Topic: Obama: 'Serious threat' to the U.S. from trained terrorists  (Read 260 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

Support the USO

Offline Dexter

Re: Obama: 'Serious threat' to the U.S. from trained terrorists
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2014, 10:23:28 AM »
Perpetuating fear. Be afraid of something we really have no way of stopping/defending against.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2014, 10:28:49 AM »
If he thinks terrorists are a "serious threat" to the U.S., someone should send him a copy of the papers from 9/11, 2001 so he can read about it already having happened. :bullie smokin:
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Offline kevindavis

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2014, 11:51:10 AM »
That is my fear as well. Something that I have noticed before that our dear and glorious leader had mentioned. Also didn't our dear and glorious leader said that the war on terror is over? That Al Qaeda is on the run?
To Clear things up...

Mueller has been one of the most respected individuals on the planet over the last 20 years.

Mueller is a Republican

Mueller was appointed by Republicans

Mueller doesn't determine if someone is guilty, The Judge and Jury do!

Get it!!!!

“You can go to live in France, but you can't become a Frenchman. You can go to live in Germany, but you can't become a German... But anyone, from any corner of the world, can come to live in the United States and become an American.”

- Ronald Reagan

Online Fishrrman

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2014, 09:44:17 PM »
Obama:
"'Serious threat' to the U.S. from trained terrorists"

Me:
"More serious threat to the USA: the Manchurian-Candidate president..."

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf