Author Topic: Bill O’Reilly Exposes Liberal Media Bias in a Way They Will Have a Tough Time Defending  (Read 557 times)

rangerrebew

Bill O’Reilly Exposes Liberal Media Bias in a Way They Will Have a Tough Time Defending

Author:  Editor

Posted: June 27, 2014

Comments: 0

This week on The O’Reilly Factor, Bill O’Reilly opened his show with an unusually fiery “Talking Points Memo” in which he dropped a nuclear bomb on what he considers “corrupt” and “biased” media.

In a passionate monologue, he showed the clear and undeniable disparity between the media’s obsessive coverage of NJ Governor Chris Chistie’s “Bridgegate” scandal…. yet its virtual silence around the IRS scandals and the VA scandal.

Thankfully, with new media the ability of the main stream media to keep the endless number of Obama scandals quiet is quite difficult. But major media outlets still have to be dragged kicking and screaming to mention anything negative about the terrorist swap in Guantanamo Bay, Benghazi, or the NSA scandals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSrRXKICedw

Author:  Editor

Posted: June 27, 2014

This week on The O’Reilly Factor, Bill O’Reilly opened his show with an unusually fiery “Talking Points Memo” in which he dropped a nuclear bomb on what he considers “corrupt” and “biased” media.

In a passionate monologue, he showed the clear and undeniable disparity between the media’s obsessive coverage of NJ Governor Chris Chistie’s “Bridgegate” scandal…. yet its virtual silence around the IRS scandals and the VA scandal.

Thankfully, with new media the ability of the main stream media to keep the endless number of Obama scandals quiet is quite difficult. But major media outlets still have to be dragged kicking and screaming to mention anything negative about the terrorist swap in Guantanamo Bay, Benghazi, or the NSA scandals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSrRXKICedw

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/bill-oreilly-exposes-liberal-media-bias/#ixzz362InCqAd
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 01:55:39 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
There is no media bias because the two party system is an illusion. Mainstream media exists to perpetuate the controversy that keeps the left and right at each others throat, which in turn prevents any and all progress/cooperation. Meanwhile the sinister powers that control it all viciously pursue their own agenda behind the scenes. If there seems to be a bias from either end it is simply the media trying to temporarily curve support to one end to even things out and keep the battle lines drawn straight down the middle.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 02:02:35 pm by Dex4974 »
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

rangerrebew

Mainstream media exists to perpetuate the controversy that keeps the left and right at each others throat, which in turn prevents any and all progress/cooperation.

From what I have seen lately, the media exists to promote the illusion that the parties are at each other's throat.  They seem to be able to agree on things which are detrimental to America out of ear shot of the public from which the media protects both parties.

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
From what I have seen lately, the media exists to promote the illusion that the parties are at each other's throat.  They seem to be able to agree on things which are detrimental to America out of ear shot of the public from which the media protects both parties.

That's because the two party system is an illusion; they're all on the same team. They have to create the controversy and put on a show so people don't become aware of their game.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

rangerrebew