Author Topic: MSNBC's Melissa Harris-Perry: GOP Wants To 'Humble' 'Uppity' Obama  (Read 301 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2014/06/27/Melissa-Harris-Perry-GOP-Want-To-Humble-Uppity-Obama

on Breitbart TV 27 Jun 2014

On Friday's broadcast of MSNBC's "Political Nation," host Al Sharpton and fellow MSNBC anchor Melissa Harris-Perry discussed the Republicans opposition to President Barack Obama, in particular rhetoric from Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) and the “ugly” lawsuit Speaker of the House John Boehner (R-OH) has brought against President Barack Obama for his "abuse" of executive orders.

Sharpton claimed the lawsuit was a way to 'belittle" Obama. Harris-Perry focused on what she called McConnell's "vile" reaction to the Supreme Court's rejection of the Obama recess appointments on Hugh Hewitt's radio show a night earlier.

“Honestly as you were going to this, I had not heard the McConnell language about 'humbling' the president, previously," Harris-Perry said. "I think my jaw might have hit the table when I heard that. You know, I don't mean to rev things up, but it really does sound as though he’s basically called the president -- the president now, 'uppity.'"
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 01:20:00 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34