Author Topic: What minimal brain power Nancy Pelosi may have had in the video below she proves she has completely lost it  (Read 576 times)

rangerrebew

What minimal brain power Nancy Pelosi may have had in the video below she proves she has completely lost it

Posted on June 28, 2014 by Jimmy the Torch | 5 Comments

by Jim Campbell, Citizen Journalist, Oath Keeper and Patriot.

“We are all Americans?” She “Wishes I could take them all home with me?

Please do oh vapid one, please do and feed them cloth them and house them at your expense.

There can be no doubt about it, another video for the tab above Nancy Pelosi’s hall of shame. 

There is only one thing that can be said…………

bullshit+o+meter

Breitbart TV

Saturday at a press conference from the Rio Grande Valley, Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) discussed her tour of a border holding facility and addressed the humanitarian crisis of thousands unaccompanied minors flooding across the U.S.-Mexico border, which she called a “humanitarian opportunity.”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tweMNrNnlNY&feature=player_embedded#t=0

Pelosi explained, “We are all Americans — north and south in this hemisphere,” and urged America to see this as not a crisis but an opportunity “to be helpful.” She also said she wished she could simply “take home” the thousands of children temporarily housed in the overburden facilities.

According to the U.S. Customs and Border Protection agency, in the past fiscal year more than 47,000 unaccompanied children have crossed the border into the United States through Mexico with the majority coming from Guatemala, Honduras, and El Salvador.

http://dancingczars.wordpress.com/2014/06/28/what-minimal-brain-power-nancy-pelosi-may-have-had-in-the-video-below-she-proves-she-has-completely-lost-it/
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 12:33:25 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Pelosi explained, “We are all Americans — north and south in this hemisphere,”

Words fail me.   :nometalk:

rangerrebew

Words fail me.   :nometalk:

Apparently, Central America is out, though. :silly:

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
It never ceases to amaze me how much concentrated stupidity emerges on a regular basis from Pelousy, and how easily she gets away with it.

:smokin:

rangerrebew

It never ceases to amaze me how much concentrated stupidity emerges on a regular basis from Pelousy, and how easily she gets away with it.

:smokin:

Einstein once said:  there are two things that are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, but he wasn't sure about the former.