Author Topic: 'Oh, dear, was that an error?': Awkward moment CNBC co-host accidentally OUTS Apple CEO Tim Cook as homosexual live on-air  (Read 752 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2672825/Oh-dear-error-Awkward-moment-CNBC-host-accidentally-outs-Apple-CEO-live-air.html

CNBC's Squawk on the Street co-host Simon Hobbs outed Apple CEO Tim Cook live on-air
    During a segment about the dearth of openly gay CEOs, he said, 'Tim Cook is fairly open about the fact he’s gay'
    Cook has never confirmed nor denied that he is gay
    Hobbs's comments were met with silence from the rest of the panel

Offline flowers

Wait just a cotton pickin' minute.....I thought it was all the rage to be gay? why is this a issue?  Slow news day?

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Wait just a cotton pickin' minute.....I thought it was all the rage to be gay? why is this a issue?  Slow news day?

It's the CEO of Apple - someone who is basically worth all of the money, ever. He could probably pay off the entire deficit from the change he rakes out from the sofa. If he doesn't want to be outed, you don't out him.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

rangerrebew

Is Obama going to hold a news conference to congratulate him? :beer:

Offline flowers

It's the CEO of Apple - someone who is basically worth all of the money, ever. He could probably pay off the entire deficit from the change he rakes out from the sofa. If he doesn't want to be outed, you don't out him.
I understand that....BUT I thought our media/White House says gay is the way?   

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
I understand that....BUT I thought our media/White House says gay is the way?

Media obeys the money. So does the White House, but they cost less.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
Media obeys the money. So does the White House, but they cost less.

Everything obeys the money. We worship and idolize wealth.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Is Obama going to hold a news conference to congratulate him? :beer:

Not only will Obama congratulate him, he would more likely than not, propose to him at the same time.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
Uh, this was not a secret nor has it been for some time.  Everyone knew that Cook was light in the loafers.

When he took over Apple, there were even articles about how great it was that a homosexual was running such a large company.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton