Author Topic: 5 Things Obama Has Whined About in His Sad, Sad Life as President by Ben Shapiro  (Read 307 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/06/28/5-TIMES-OBAMA-WHINED-ABOUT-HIS-SAD-SAD-LIFE-AS-PRESIDENT 

by Ben Shapiro 28 Jun 2014, 7:48 AM PDT

On Friday, President Obama spent a good chunk of his public speech in Minneapolis complaining about how tough it is to be President Obama. “They don’t do anything except block me!” he complained of the Republican House of Representatives, as though it were the job of Congress to rubber stamp the Great Monarch’s imperial dictates. “And, and, and call me names!”

The most powerful man on earth is a petulant whiner.

But this isn’t the first time he’s had a crying jag over his sad, sad life. Get out your tiny violins.

Whining About The Press. Here’s Obama at the White House Correspondents’ Dinner, channeling Richard Sherman:

Sometimes I feel disrespected by you reporters, but that’s okay…Jake Tapper, don’t you ever talk about me like that. I’m the best president in the game!

He was joking. But not about how he feels disrespected. After all, he told Bill O’Reilly in his Super Bowl interview that O’Reilly is “absolutely” unfair for asking basic questions about issues like Benghazi. Poor baby. And in January, he mewled to The New Yorker’s David Remnick that he couldn’t “penetrate the Republican base” because he couldn’t break through the right-wing media firewall to show conservatives he’s “not the caricature that you see on Fox News or Rush Limbaugh.”

Whining About Republicans. In December 2012, Obama stated that Republican opposition to a fiscal cliff deal sprang from personal hatred of him. “I don’t know if that just has to do with, you know, it is very hard for them to say yes to me.” And again in March 2013:

I recognize that it's very hard for Republicans leaders to be perceived as making concessions to me… Is there something else I could do to make these guys -- I'm not talking about the leaders now, but maybe some of the House Republican caucus members -- not paint horns on my head?

And just yesterday: “We've got a party on the other side whose only rationale, motivation seems to be opposing me.”

Whining About Supposed Conservative Racism. In that same interview with The New Yorker from January 2014, Obama stated, “There’s no doubt that there’s some folks who just really dislike me because they don’t like the idea of a black president.” That’s just the most recent iteration of Obama’s longstanding complaint that some conservatives (and Jews) don’t like him because of his “funny name” or because he doesn’t look like the other guys on the dollar bills.

Whining About The Constitution. In May, Obama complained about the structure of the Constitution stopping him from doing what he wanted. In April 2013, Obama complained that he was having a tough time passing gun control because “I am constrained as [other government officials] are constrained by the system that our founders put in place.” In March 2011, Obama stated that it would be much simpler to rule China.

Whining About His Own Scandals. President Obama continues to trot out long-discredited nonsense about how he has been victimized by a spate of “phony scandals.” Yesterday, he stated, “They're fabricated issues, phony scandals.”

The whining will continue. President Obama always feels he has been wronged: by Republicans, by the Constitution, by his country. He, by contrast, is never wrong. “I'm not going to apologize for trying to do something while they're doing nothing,” he said today.

Of course he won’t. It’s his party. He can cry if he wants to.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34