Author Topic: Hillary Clinton, for Richer or Poorer By PEGGY NOONAN  (Read 254 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
Hillary Clinton, for Richer or Poorer By PEGGY NOONAN
« on: June 28, 2014, 10:08:04 AM »

Support the USO

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
    • Auktion Online
Re: Hillary Clinton, for Richer or Poorer By PEGGY NOONAN
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2014, 10:18:59 AM »
Why do Democratic politicians talk like this about themselves, putting themselves and their drama at the ego-filled center, instead of policy ideas, larger meanings, the actual state of the country?

The answer to this question is so obvious I am surprised Peggy even asked it.  I take it Noonan has removed her rose-colored glasses as far as OPapaDoc and Democrats are concerned.  None too soon, I'd say, since she is partly to blame for his election to begin with.
"She only coughs when she lies."

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Re: Hillary Clinton, for Richer or Poorer By PEGGY NOONAN
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2014, 10:23:18 AM »
Why do Democratic politicians talk like this about themselves, putting themselves and their drama at the ego-filled center, instead of policy ideas, larger meanings, the actual state of the country?

The answer to this question is so obvious I am surprised Peggy even asked it.  I take it Noonan has removed her rose-colored glasses as far as OPapaDoc and Democrats are concerned.  None too soon, I'd say, since she is partly to blame for his election to begin with.

I used to really like Peggy and thought she was spot-on and then she worked for MSNBC and praised Obama, and I figured it must be menopause or something.  I haven't liked her since.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf