Author Topic: Obama’s Pentagon uses Gender Confused former Navy SEAL to Recruit  (Read 682 times)

rangerrebew

Obama’s Pentagon uses Gender Confused former Navy SEAL to Recruit

Tim Brown 15 hours ago

Sadly, America has sunk to lows not thought of when I was growing up. At that time we had just "legalized" the murder of the unborn and called it a choice. As I became a teenager sodomites began to whine about their victimhood because of GRIDS (Gay Related Immune Deficiency Syndrome, renamed as AIDS to protect the guilty), which led to a campaign to use the term "gay" instead of other references in hopes that it would make it more palatable to society, which it did. Lately it's been what is commonly called transgendered people that will be put out on display to be pushed to be "accepted." The latest in this round of degeneracy is former Navy SEAL Team 6 senior chief petty officer Christopher Beck, who had surgery to remove his penis and testicles, put in a gash that is a "pretend vagina," and took hormones in the vain thought of becoming a woman, and Barack Obama's Pentagon thinks he is a great poster child for military recruitment. Nothing says, "Be all you can be" like this, right?

It wasn't enough that the Obama administration has revoked "Don't Ask, Don't Tell," to not enforce the law of the land under the Defense of Marriage Act and to actually promote the wickedness and perversion of homosexuality. Now his Defense Department thinks it is wise to take a mentally ill former SEAL and use him as a recruitment tool.... and Beck is a tool.

Bill Gertz reports:

Kristin Beck, formerly Senior Chief Petty Officer Christopher Beck, spoke recently at several high-profile events at intelligence agencies and the Pentagon to promote the integration of transgenders. "Transgender service in the armed forces, yes it will happen soon," she said on Twitter.

Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel, among the most politically correct Pentagon chiefs of the past several decades, fueled the effort within the Pentagon to integrate transgenders in May when he said the policy of banning transgenders should be reviewed continually. The transgender drive is the latest element of the Obama administration's social engineering within the U.S. military.

The Pentagon currently defines transgenders as sexual deviants.

Among Ms. Beck's recent appearances were speeches at the Defense Intelligence Agency, the National Reconnaissance Office and at Hill Air Force Base, Utah, according to the DIA and her Twitter feed. She also was scheduled to speak to the Multicultural Heritage Committee at Offutt Air Force Base, Nebraska, although one defense official said it is not clear how transgenderism fits within the multicultural spectrum.

Did you get that? The Pentagon defines Beck as a "sexual deviant," yet uses him to promote military recruitment. Unbelievable!

Furthermore, just because a man emasculates himself, grows his hair out, puts makeup on, gets breast implants or takes hormones to grow them, doesn't change the fact that his DNA determines that he will always be a male. Yes, that little Y chromosome thing does make the difference.

Beck is also the author of Warrior Princess. According to Amazon's description of the book:

…underneath his burly beard, Chris had a secret, one that had been buried deep inside his heart since he was a little boy—one as hidden as the panty hose in the back of his drawer. He was transgender, and the woman inside needed to get out.

This is the journey of a girl in a man's body and her road to self-actualization as a woman amidst the PTSD of war, family rejection and our society's strict gender rules and perceptions. It is about a fight to be free inside one's own body, a fight that requires the strength of a Warrior Princess.

Kristin's story of boy to woman explores the tangled emotions of the transgender experience and opens up a new dialogue about being male or female: Is gender merely between your legs or is it something much bigger?

Yeah, nothing screams fear to your enemies than a man in a dress, and seriously, the last line about gender between your legs, or something bigger? I'll hold back on any comment. But that is exactly the point isn't it? Gender is more than just between your legs. Though outwardly that shows us gender, it's actually bound up in our DNA.

As Dr. Eowyn points out, "That is why psychiatrist Joseph Berger, M.D., says from a medical and scientific perspective, there is no such thing as a transgendered person."

Beck claims, "The world is looking at us. You can change the wallpaper, but I'm still right here. I can still do the job I was doing in uniform."

More than performance, if the Pentagon defines transgenders as sexual deviants, why are they not upholding their own rules regarding such? This activity is banned, even though "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" was repealed. Why are they promoting a sexual deviant? I can answer that in two words: Political Correctness, and there is no doubt this will only weaken the US military, which is being purged and sodomized.

No longer are people strong enough to call things what they are, because they are afraid of being labeled "bigot," "homophobe," "xenophobe," "racist," or a myriad of names. Look, I would just as soon see Beck repent of what he has done, but people coddling the ridiculous notion that this man is a woman are only help to push him into it further. Eventually, my guess is that Beck will find that he will be unable to deal in the reality he has set himself in and as a result, he will follow a long line of people who have gone down the same path and it ended in suicide. He will encourage other confused men and women to continue in this practice to the dishonor of their bodies, minds and the US military.

Read more at http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/06/obamas-pentagon-uses-gender-confused-former-navy-seal-recruit/#ALtfMvcVbFrCRAsH.99