Author Topic: Obama Grows Petulant Over GOP Challenge  (Read 432 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Obama Grows Petulant Over GOP Challenge
« on: June 28, 2014, 12:37:15 pm »
http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2014/06/27/Obama-Grows-Petulant-Over-GOP-Challenge

Obama Grows Petulant Over GOP Challenge
by Dan Riehl 27 Jun 2014

Currently traveling in Minnesota, Barack Obama appears to be bristling at the notion that House Republicans are set to challenge him in the courts. PBS characterizes his demeanor as "mocking." Perhaps. But observers of he Obama White House might note that he often becomes petulant, if not downright immature whenever he feels his presumed authority is being challenged by another branch of America's Constitutional form of government.

“They’re not doing anything, and then they’re mad at me for doing something,” Mr. Obama said of Republican lawmakers, adding, “They’ve decided they’re going to sue me for doing my job.”

This came two days after Republican House Speaker John Boehner announced his conference was taking him to court.

“The Constitution makes it clear that a president’s job is to faithfully execute the laws,” House Speaker John Boehner alleged Wednesday. “In my view, the president has not faithfully executed the laws.”

The president mocked it all.

“You know, I might have said in the heat of the moment in one of these debates, ‘I want to raise the minimum wage, so sue me when I do,’” the president said. “But I didn’t think they were going to take it literally.”

“They don’t do anything, except block me and call me names,” he said.

Mind you, this all comes right on the heels of the Supreme Court issuing what most viewed as a major rebuke of the Obama administration over it's now unconstitutional use of recess appointments.

“You know, I might have said in the heat of the moment in one of these debates, ‘I want to raise the minimum wage, so sue me when I do,’” the president said. “But I didn’t think they were going to take it literally.”

More on the recess appointment issue here.

In a rebuke to President Barack Obama, the Supreme Court struck down three of his recess appointments to the National Labor Relations Board as unconstitutional.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34