Author Topic: Obama: I Have Directly Told Central America 'Do Not Send Your Children to the Borders'  (Read 396 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2014/06/27/Obama-I-Have-Directly-Told-Central-Americans-Not-to-Send-Unaccompanied-Children

on Breitbart TV 27 Jun 2014, 6:51 AM PDT

In an interview that aired on “Good Morning America” on ABC on Friday, President Barack Obama was asked by George Stephanopoulos about the ongoing crisis at the border caused by the influx of Central American youth overwhelming the U.S. Border Patrol and its resources.

Stephanopoulos asked Obama if he thought he had done enough in voicing a warning not come, to which Obama insisted he had.

Partial transcript as follows:

STEPHANOPOULOS: You mentioned immigration. There’s a humanitarian crisis on the border. Some of your critics have said you need to speak out directly to the people of Central America and say, ‘Don't come. If you come, you will be deported.’

OBAMA: We've done that. The problem is, under current law, once the kids come across the border, there's a system in which we're supposed to process them, take care of them, until we can send them back.

STEPHANOPOULOS: Is your message don't come?

OBAMA: Our message is absolutely don't send your children unaccompanied, on trains or through a bunch of smugglers. That is our direct message to families in Central America. Do not send your children to the borders. If they do make it, they'll get sent back. More importantly, they may not make it.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 01:11:08 am by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Ooh. That oughtta stop things.

"OK, we'll force the local school districts to educate them. We'll force our hospitals to take care of them for free. (All while our citizens are coerced into buying health insurance.) If we're lucky, we'll pass a DREAM Act which will give them discounts on college tuition so they can pay less than American citizens who attend college in another state. But please, please, please don't do it anymore!"

That, ladies and gents, is called a mixed signal.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline musiclady

Ooh. That oughtta stop things.

Those were my first words.

This punk thinks he can get away with saying anything.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.