Author Topic: THE BORDER FENCE IS A RACIST: Obama-Appointed Judge Rules An Inanimate Object Is Bigoted  (Read 411 times)

Online rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • TBR Illuminati
Patently absurd.  Most ordinary constitutional rights take a back seat to national security and the prerogatives of the executive at the border.  That most definitely includes the weak reed of disparate impact discrimination suits.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 09:56:00 AM by Oceander »

Offline andy58-in-nh

Public education, back when it was once committed to a pursuit of academic excellence, the reinforcement of timeless truths and the transmission of cultural norms, clearly had a "disparate impact" on the lazy, indigent, disgruntled and dumb.

Fortunately, our schools now have enlightened tools like Common Core to help erase the stigmas imposed by a cruel societal preference for so-called "objective" values. 

The results are everywhere visible, even in our courts.
Liberalism isn't really about making the world a better place. It's about reassuring the elites that they are good people for wanting to rule over it.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??

Offline flowers

:smokin:
Oh my.....that is funny right there, I don't care who you are!  Did you make that or find it on these nets?

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • TBR Illuminati

:smokin:

I gotta couple of those I made from the original gif image.  didn't go quite so far afield tho'.

Online rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
Does that mean if someone drowns in the Rio Grande, the river is racist?
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Oh my.....that is funny right there, I don't care who you are!  Did you make that or find it on these nets?

I found that floating around the net a couple of years ago.....

I got a million of 'em....

:beer:

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf