Author Topic: Liberals Hate Indians  (Read 222 times)

rangerrebew

Liberals Hate Indians
« on: June 27, 2014, 09:49:36 am »

Liberals Hate Indians

By David Lawrence   / 27 June 2014   / 0 Comments   

The Washington Redskins are convinced that they will overturn the ruling against their trademark.  Why is it that liberals hate Indians so much that they don’t want to allow them to have an identifying trademark? They feel the same way about blacks.

On the one hand the liberals are your friends.  On the other they despise you and don’t want to allow you to be who you are.

No one has been able to figure out what percentage of Indians are against the name “Redskins.”  But based on numbers it seems that the Democrat liberals are the main complainers.

Federal trademark law does not allow registration of trademarks that “may disparage” individuals or groups. But removing the name Redskins disparages them more by stripping them of their pride and their identity.

Liberals hate any race different from them, even though they put up a big, fake song and dance about how accepting and all-encompassing they are. Bigots are prejudiced people dressed in the Klu Klux Clan robes of academia and hipster jeans.  They are hatred hidden beneath false love.

indianI asked a black friend of mine at Gleason’s Gym why people are against “Redskins.”  He said it’s like blacks being against the “N” word.  But the “N” word has a long tradition of being demeaning and insulting, whereas redskins does not have the same negative connotations.

The cancellation of the Redskin’s trademark will not hold.  What’s wrong with Redskin’s identifying themselves with Indians.  Do liberals want to put yarmulkes on Indians’ heads and represent them as genteel liberal Jews?

Let the Indians be Indians.  Let them be proud in being a strong football team.  Let the liberals get off their backs and quit being ideological shoulder pads against rationality.

Liberals feel that the Washington Redskins disparages North American Indians.  That’s because liberals can’t accept their identities and won’t allow them to be what they are.

I’d rather be a proud Redskin than a Panther or a Bull.  Should we now be worried about animal pride?

I have two tattoos.  One of boxing gloves and one of rap music.  I was both.  I want to be what I want to be.  If Indians represent a strong race, let them be used as an identity for a football team.

Give me a break.  Whatever happened to that saying, “Sticks and stones will break my bones but names will never harm me.”  Especially when they are friendly names like Redskins.

Celebrate the warrior Redskins; don’t demean them as if they were never courageous.

About the author: David Lawrence

David Lawrence has a Ph.D. in literature. He has published over 200 blogs, 600 poems, a memoir “The King of White-Collar Boxing,” several books of poems, including “Lane Changes.” Both can be purchased on Amazon.com. He was a professional boxer and a CEO. Last year he was listed in New York Magazine as the 41st reason to love New York.

Website: http://www.amazon.com/David-Lawrence/e/B001JOYJYO/ref=ntt_athr_dp_pel_1

Read more at http://eaglerising.com/7010/liberals-hate-indians/#oElk84sCGvb0prgb.99