Author Topic: School Accuses Five-Year-Old Boy of ‘Sexual Misconduct.’ You Won’t Believe Why.  (Read 342 times)

rangerrebew

- The PJ Tatler - http://pjmedia.com/tatler -

School Accuses Five-Year-Old Boy of ‘Sexual Misconduct.’ You Won’t Believe Why.

Posted By Bryan Preston On June 26, 2014 @ 3:39 pm In Education | 17 Comments

Idiots.

SURPRISE, Ariz. — A 5-year-old boy in Surprise is accused of sexual misconduct for pulling his pants down on the playground. The mother of Eric Lopez says back in April, her son was on the playground at Ashton Ranch Elementary School when another student told him to pull his pants down or else he would do it for him. Erica Martinez’s son complied, pulling down his pants and underwear in front of several other students. When teachers saw what happened, they hauled Eric into the principal’s office where he was forced to sign a document that labeled his actions “sexual misconduct.” Eric received detention as punishment. Martinez says she was not present for the meeting and not notified about the incident until after the fact. “He’s a 5-year-old,” Martinez said, angrily. “He does not know right from wrong yet.”

They forced a little kid to sign a document, as if he is a grown man with legal training or something.

The mom tried to appeal. The school will have none of it; they would rather mess with a little kid than be reasonable, intelligent people. Because there is some “district policy” that expects totally adult behavior out of five-year-old boys.

The school responded in a letter saying it followed proper procedures and protocols. Dysart Unified School District policy labels indecent exposure as a form of sexual misconduct. Under the district rules, administrators must present the student with the accusations, but they are not required to have a parent present for the meeting unless a student specifically asks for his or her parent to be there. Martinez said her kindergartner did not know he had the right to do that and signed the documents because school administrators told him to.

Because he’s five.

Schools keeping doing stupid things like this to little boys, yet Bill Clinton is the education establishment’s patron saint.

Our country may be mentally ill.

Article printed from The PJ Tatler: http://pjmedia.com/tatler

URL to article: http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2014/06/26/school-accuses-five-year-old-of-sexual-misconduct-you-wont-believe-why/

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
This is disgusting.  That child will be never forget this incident thanks to these fascist school administrators.  Five years old!   

And following their stupid rules, the kid that told him to pull his pants down is the one "guilty" of sexual misconduct.  But this is normal kid stuff!  Even back when I was that age (early sixties) kids pulled stuff like that.  I remember when the boy across the street from us, who was my age, asked me if I wanted to go to the bathroom with him so he could show me his "hotdog"....I didn't go.   **nononono*

I didn't think anything of it at the time, and when I told my mother about it later - she didn't make a big deal about it either.  That's the innocence of childhood and our poor children hardly get to experience that these days. 

I'm getting very cliche in my response to these kind of stories, my kneejerk reaction is "I would take my kid out of that school immediately!"  But it's getting increasingly obvious that MOST schools are becoming that way and I realize not everyone can homeschool. 

I'm not a parent, but until parents get angry, ANGRY! in masses - it's going to just get worse.  Once these progressives get their claws on power, they just won't let go.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Oceander

I can say one thing:  that town is very aptly named.

Otherwise, it's time for the parents of this poor little boy to sue the heck out of the state, the locality, the school district, the district administrators personally, the school, the school administrators personally, and any other school staff who were involved.