Author Topic: Has Anyone Ever Asked ..  (Read 259 times)

Offline mrclose

Has Anyone Ever Asked ..
« on: June 26, 2014, 10:34:09 PM »
I have heard more than one member of the House say that they were powerless to do anything about Obama's lawlessness.

(No standing, Crooked DOJ, Riots in the streets etc. etc.)

So what power would they have if Obama decided he was not going to leave office at the end of his term?

just sayin :shrug:

Offline andy58-in-nh

Re: Has Anyone Ever Asked ..
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2014, 10:48:42 PM »
I have heard more than one member of the House say that they were powerless to do anything about Obama's lawlessness.

So what power would they have if Obama decided he was not going to leave office at the end of his term?

Anyone who says or has said that is not being honest.

Fear and resignation quickly fill each social vacuum unoccupied by courage, and for the same reason that bad currency often drives out the good: it is easy and demands no virtue.  Too many of our politicians are like the money they spend: worthless once their pretenses are shattered.
Liberalism isn't really about making the world a better place. It's about reassuring the elites that they are good people for wanting to rule over it.

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • #NeverTrumpForever
Re: Has Anyone Ever Asked ..
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2014, 11:06:30 PM »

he wouldn't have the office, the winner of the election would.  the most he could do is continue squatting in the White House.  The officers of the federal executive would obey the instructions of that election winner, not whatever some illegal squatter in the White House might have to say.  For it to be otherwise would require the sort of coordinated planning for a major coup that I simply cannot see the incompetents in this (mal)administration being able to pull off.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf