Author Topic: BREAKING! There May Be Enough Invalidated Votes to Overturn Cochran Victory  (Read 1657 times)

Offline katzenjammer

BREAKING! There May Be Enough Invalidated Votes to Overturn Cochran Victory

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/06/breaking-enough-invalidated-votes-to-overturn-cochran-victory/

The Chris McDaniel campaign has identified multiple Mississippi counties in which enough improper ballots have been cast that a legal challenge to the outcome of the election is warranted.

This after Thad Cochran reportedly relied on 25,000-35,000 Democrat votes to pull him to victory in the June 24 runoff.

UPDATE: The Cochran campaign is reportedly asking county clerks not to certify the voting rolls until the last day possible so that the McDaniel people will not be able to look at the rolls and challenge them.

I just spoke with Lori Medina who is working with Real Conservative National Committee PAC in Mississippi this week. The McDaniel Campaign is targeting 10 counties where they think they can overturn the election results.

BIG UPDATE—— CHILD ABUSE and THREATS
Lorie described one precinct where a “little sixteen year-old blonde female” McDaniel supporter was holding a sign and older men would drive by and threaten her. Several other volunteers were also harassed by Cochran supporters.

There was no information online on where to go vote. One county would only give the name of the buildings where they were voting but not the address to the McDaniel supporters. Many churches lined up in support of Cochran and told McDaniel supporters they could not hold signs on the property because they didn’t want to look biased. One church said McDaniel voters would have to leave because they were holding a funeral.

-- more at link above ---

(Left column: Democrat primary vote; Right column: GOP runoff vote)

« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 10:57:48 pm by katzenjammer »

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
Democrats and the GOP-e (but that's now redundant) will do everything they can to win, including cheating and breaking the law.  Their lust for power is more important than anything else.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline raml

That's a rhino for ya cheaters and vicious. We need to get rid of the old time rhinos in office or get together a new party. I am sick of democrat lights in the republican party and am getting sick of all establishment republicans.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
The challenge with this is proving who the vote went to. You know the vote itself was invalidated, but without asking the person directly, you don't know who they selected.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Very true. Dangling chads redux. I wonder if the GOP-e got their buddys over at the DNC to do the audit?

Listening to Rush today, I got to hear all the Left wing loons praising what cochran did. It was both funny, the way Rush did it, and disgusting at the same time.

There is no question in my mind that the GOP-e and the Liberal Democrats are now in a full and open partnership against any Conservative and any person who sympathizes with Tea Party goals, i.e, smaller government/less taxes.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 11:34:30 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
This is exactly what I have been talking about on other threads! Not only shout the votes improperly cast be invalidated but those who cast them should be prosecuted IMHO!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The challenge with this is proving who the vote went to. You know the vote itself was invalidated, but without asking the person directly, you don't know who they selected.

Those guys cochran was both paying and busing in, did not vote for the Republican. They never do. They had their orders and were told what to do. You can be sure cockroach got all of those votes.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mrclose

Connie Cochran, the sister-in-law of progressive Republican Thad Cochran just so happens to be on the Mississippi election commission.

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Online andy58-in-nh

Connie Cochran, the sister-in-law of progressive Republican Thad Cochran just so happens to be on the Mississippi election commission.

It's just a coincidence, of course. (wink/wink).

It is likewise a coincidence that Mississippi has been named in a recent and comprehensive academic study as most corrupt state in the United States.

Corruption is not just for Democrats anymore. They're just better at it. Or rather, more experienced.

Democrat-dominated states like Illinois (home of Al Capone and a modern-day quatrain of former governors who donned orange jump suits and helped make the state's distinctive license plates) and New York (state motto: "What will it cost? Whaddaya got?") are likewise cesspools of public malfeasance.

Tennessee may be dominated by Republicans these days, but all-Democrat Memphis is a human crime wave, at all levels. GOP-trending Louisiana (led by La Ville Du Chocolat, New Orleans) is a jambalaya of pinkie-ringed poobahs and sticky-fingered solons, as it has been dating back to the time of the paddle-wheel riverboat.

Why in the world would Republicans ever aspire to that? But clearly, some do. Haley. Barbour. I'm talking to you.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline mrclose

Nothing to see here .. move along please!

Pete Perry has a massive conflict of interest here- he's being paid  $60,000 by a pro-Cochran PAC

Hinds GOP chair paid by Cochran PAC

A consulting firm owned by Hinds County GOP Chairman Pete Perry, who helps oversee primary elections, has been paid $60,000 by a super PAC that supports incumbent Sen. Thad Cochran.

This has raised questions about a conflict of interest from supporters of challenger Chris McDaniel. And questions about Perry's involvement in an incident where McDaniel supporters were found locked in the Hinds Courthouse in the wee hours of the morning after election night.

"Does this seem fair to you?" McDaniel supporter and tea party leader Roy Nicholson wrote in a post on McDaniel's campaign Facebook page. "… This is the same Pete Perry who has the gall to be suspicious of others?"

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/news/2014/06/16/hinds-gop-chair-paid-cochran-pac/10593963/
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline olde north church

So, principled Conservatives sit at home on Election Day and watch Corageous Cat and Minute Mouse.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
I don't know the laws in Mississippi - but McDaniel needs to force an investigation into this, the sooner the better.  The GOPe is going to keep pulling this crap, because they are the good ol' boys and don't you ever forget it!  If it costs money to fight this, tell me where to send some - because we have got to start fighting back, relentlessly!  Call them on every dirty fraudulent trick they pull and EXPOSE them to the whole world.

I don't care what damn party they belong to.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I don't know the laws in Mississippi - but McDaniel needs to force an investigation into this, the sooner the better.  The GOPe is going to keep pulling this crap, because they are the good ol' boys and don't you ever forget it!  If it costs money to fight this, tell me where to send some - because we have got to start fighting back, relentlessly!  Call them on every dirty fraudulent trick they pull and EXPOSE them to the whole world.

:amen: Alice!   :patriot:

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline GourmetDan

Sounds like it's blowing up...  Good...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Sounds like it's blowing up...  Good...

Two words:   Lisa Murkowski

She was defeated in the Alaska primary, but won as a 'write-in'.   There's no "blowing up" here, IMO.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
This whole thing demonstrates exactly why you never hear a peep from Republicans about voter fraud even when it is open and obvious for anyone to see. Dems getting 125% of the vote is now common, and yet no one says a word.

It is because they are all dirty. They all do it. It is a rigged game and that is just how the establishment on both sides likes it.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Two words:   Lisa Murkowski

She was defeated in the Alaska primary, but won as a 'write-in'.   There's no "blowing up" here, IMO.

Unfortunately Mississippi has different rules. To run as a write in, one must be registered and that deadline ended back in January. Also, in Mississippi, write in votes aren't even counted unless one of the main ballot candidates drops out or dies.

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/dailyledes/2014/06/25/no-november-options-for-mcdaniel/11353221/

Offline GourmetDan

This whole thing demonstrates exactly why you never hear a peep from Republicans about voter fraud even when it is open and obvious for anyone to see. Dems getting 125% of the vote is now common, and yet no one says a word.

It is because they are all dirty. They all do it. It is a rigged game and that is just how the establishment on both sides likes it.

Yeah, I've had that feeling since Dubya won the first one but I'm sure it has been going on longer than that...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline katzenjammer

https://mcdaniel2014.com/donate/

Offline katzenjammer

CALL TO ACTION! All GOP/Conservative Mississippi Voters, Your help Is Needed on Friday!!

http://newsninja2012.com/call-to-action-all-gopconservative-mississippi-voters-your-help-is-needed-on-friday/

IMMEDIATE ACTION NEEDED!! All Conservative/Republican GOP voters in every Mississippi county, visit your county courthouse tomorrow and ask for copies of voter rolls from the Democrat/GOP run-off election.

After you have done this, Contact

Melanie Sojourner – melanie@mcdaniel2014.com
Jay Craig – Jwcraig2@yahoo.com

(I don't think that there is anyone from MS here, just keeping us aware of what is happening on the ground.)

Offline alicewonders

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
BREAKING: McDaniel Supporters Barred From Reviewing Voter Rolls in Four Mississippi Counties

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/06/breaking-mcdaniel-supporters-barred-from-reviewing-voter-rolls-in-three-mississippi-counties/

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline alicewonders

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Is that legal?

Probably not! But that isn't going to stop them!

It is illegal for the IRS to get rid of e-mails  isn't it?

- J. R. R. Tolkien