Author Topic: Swine Flu Confirmed at Shelter for Unaccompanied Minors  (Read 348 times)

rangerrebew

Swine Flu Confirmed at Shelter for Unaccompanied Minors
« on: June 26, 2014, 08:02:36 pm »
Swine Flu Confirmed at Shelter for Unaccompanied Minors

by Kristin Tate  25 Jun 2014 1082  post a comment 

Looming Health Crisis Due To Flood Of Young Illegal Immigrants

HOUSTON, Texas--An unaccompanied minor from Central America who entered the U.S. illegally has been confirmed as having the Swine Flu, also known as the H1N1 flu.

A spokesperson from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services confirmed that the sick child is at the Lackland Air Force base in San Antonio, according to KRGV. 2,000 H1N1 vaccinations are being brought to the air base, where more than 1,000 illegal immigrant minors are currently staying. 

Congressman Louie Gohmert told Breitbart Texas that the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services--the agency currently caring for many of the unaccompanied minors--is not doing an adequate job of screening and treating diseases.

"Having spent the weekend on our border, I can tell you that the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services is not taking charge of the undocumented children in any kind of reasonable time frame as they are absolutely required to do," Gohmert said. "It is becoming more and more apparent that the Obama administration’s reckless disregard for enforcing this nation’s laws at the border has become a reckless disregard for human health and life. Even when they spend a hundred times more than necessary, they can’t even build a website."

This is not the first time health concerns have been raised regarding the illegal immigrant population.

Breitbart Texas previously reported on an outbreak of scabies among the migrants. Several Border Patrol agents contracted the skin infestation.

Rio Grande Valley Border Patrol spokesman Omar Zamora told Breitbart Texas, "We don't screen for diseases. All we are is a processing center, so we don't do that."

Follow Kristin Tate @KristinBTate.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-Texas/2014/06/25/Swine-Flu-Confirmed-at-Shelter-for-Unaccompanied-Minors
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 08:03:13 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Re: Swine Flu Confirmed at Shelter for Unaccompanied Minors
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2014, 09:41:39 pm »
They will be lucky not to have an outbreak of every filth borne disease we know about.  Dysentery, cholera, measles, TB....you name it, it is coming across that border right now.

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2014, 10:52:33 pm »
I had swine flu last month.  Either picked it up on my flight to Dayton or at the USAF Museum the next day.  It sucked big time.  Sickest I've been since I last had the flu in the summer of 2002.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

rangerrebew

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2014, 11:29:26 pm »
They will be lucky not to have an outbreak of every filth borne disease we know about.  Dysentery, cholera, measles, TB....you name it, it is coming across that border right now.

Being encouraged by our democratic brethren with republicans sitting around playing ignorant.  Well, maybe playing isn't the proper word. :whistle: