Author Topic: BREAKING: 25,000-35,000 Democratic Voters Carried Thad Cochran to Victory  (Read 647 times)

rangerrebew

BREAKING: 25,000-35,000 Democratic Voters Carried Thad Cochran to Victory

Posted by Jim Hoft on Wednesday, June 25, 2014, 2:28 PM

A Thad Cochran flier against the Tea Party–
thad mailer
Paid for by All Citizens for Mississippi

Mitch McConnell, the NRSC and the Chamber of Commerce went all in for moderate Thad Cochran in Mississippi (57% conservative rating with Heritage Action):

Back in Washington, Cochran’s most important allies resolved to muffle their anxiety and stick with him for another three weeks. The Chamber of Commerce polled the race, concluded the senator had a difficult but viable path to victory; the group began brainstorming inventive ways to make a splash in the state, culminating with a sensational commercial starring NFL legend Brett Favre. National Republican Senatorial Committee political director Ward Baker, confronted with Beltway pessimism about Cochran’s chances, repeatedly told Republicans in D.C.: “We don’t leave our people on the field.”

But it took 35K Democrats to push him past grassroots challenger Chris McDaniel:

Surprisingly, more votes were cast in the runoff than in the June 3 primary. McDaniel increased his vote from 155,000 on June 3 to 184,600 last night. But the 25-35,000 Dems who crossed over to vote for Cochran gave him the extra margin to surpass his opponent.

This is more reason for Chris McDaniel to run as a write-in candidate in the general election.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/06/establishment-gop-finds-35k-dems-to-carry-cochran/
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 07:43:39 pm by rangerrebew »

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The question is had a few thousand of those already voted in the Democrat primary? If so, there will be hell to pay!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

rangerrebew

The question is had a few thousand of those already voted in the Democrat primary? If so, there will be hell to pay!

As I understand it, there was no democratic primary, this was a runoff, which was the reason, apparently, no voter IDs were checked.  In Miss. it is against the law to cross party lines to vote so if Cochran can be proven to have gotten enough crossover votes, they may have to overturn the results.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 08:52:12 pm by rangerrebew »

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
As I understand it, there was no democratic primary, this was a runoff, which was the reason, apparently, no voter IDs were checked.  In Miss. it is against the law to cross party lines to vote so if Cochran can be proven to have gotten enough crossover votes, they may have to overturn the results.

It is not against the law to cross party lines to vote but,  according to the law, once you have voted in one party's primary you cannot then go and vote in any runoff the other party might have. The Democrat party primary was held three weeks ago on the same day the Republican party primary which necessitated this runoff was held.  Anyone who voted in that Democrat primary and then turned around and voted in this Republican runoff did so illegally and I'll guarantee you there were plenty of them!
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 09:15:10 pm by Bigun »

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

rangerrebew

It is not against the law to cross party lines to vote but,  according to the law, once you have voted in one party's primary you cannot then go and vote in any runoff the other party might have. The Democrat party primary was held three weeks ago on the same day the Republican party primary which necessitated this runoff was held.  Anyone who voted in that Democrat primary and then turned around and voted in this Republican runoff did so illegally and I'll guarantee you there were plenty of them!

I just saw a headline somewhere that said they may have found enough illegal votes to overturn the results.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I just saw a headline somewhere that said they may have found enough illegal votes to overturn the results.

You mean this?

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/06/breaking-enough-invalidated-votes-to-overturn-cochran-victory/

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??

2 questions that deserve answering now Bigun....1) Who produced, paid for, and distributed that flier??  2) Who is responsible for the robocalls??

At this point I don't have any evidence before me to indict anyone, but I do have plenty of reason to suspect both major parties, and this whole affair just reeks of partisan politics.

There is a paper trail.  There are people out there who know the details, and for every man exists a bait that he cannot resist.  Matter of time till the gory details become clear on this.....

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
2 questions that deserve answering now Bigun....1) Who produced, paid for, and distributed that flier??  2) Who is responsible for the robocalls??

At this point I don't have any evidence before me to indict anyone, but I do have plenty of reason to suspect both major parties, and this whole affair just reeks of partisan politics.

There is a paper trail.  There are people out there who know the details, and for every man exists a bait that he cannot resist.  Matter of time till the gory details become clear on this.....

There are some powerful folks already on the case it seems!

http://spectator.org/articles/59766/who-paid-race-baiting-flier-mississippi

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
There are some powerful folks already on the case it seems!

http://spectator.org/articles/59766/who-paid-race-baiting-flier-mississippi

Great minds....we all think alike.....

:beer:

Offline evadR

Great minds....we all think alike.....

:beer:
hmmm..lemme see if I can do some simple math.

If X number of people voted in the republican primary and the same people voted in the run off, then with 25k to 35k of rats also voting, the total votes in the run off should have been X + 25k-35k.

Is that the case?
If that's the case, how do they determine that these rats had already voted in the Rat primary?
What is the process for appeal. Is there a real chance this could be reversed OR run off #2?
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
BREAKING: McDaniel says they've already found over 1,000 illegal votes in one county alone.

http://therightscoop.com/breaking-mcdaniel-says-theyve-already-found-over-1000-illegal-votes-in-one-county-alone/

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline katzenjammer