Author Topic: Has Anyone Ever Asked ..  (Read 800 times)

Offline mrclose

Has Anyone Ever Asked ..
« on: June 27, 2014, 02:34:09 am »
I have heard more than one member of the House say that they were powerless to do anything about Obama's lawlessness.

(No standing, Crooked DOJ, Riots in the streets etc. etc.)

So what power would they have if Obama decided he was not going to leave office at the end of his term?

just sayin :shrug:
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline andy58-in-nh

Re: Has Anyone Ever Asked ..
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2014, 02:48:42 am »
I have heard more than one member of the House say that they were powerless to do anything about Obama's lawlessness.

So what power would they have if Obama decided he was not going to leave office at the end of his term?

Anyone who says or has said that is not being honest.

Fear and resignation quickly fill each social vacuum unoccupied by courage, and for the same reason that bad currency often drives out the good: it is easy and demands no virtue.  Too many of our politicians are like the money they spend: worthless once their pretenses are shattered.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Oceander

Re: Has Anyone Ever Asked ..
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2014, 03:06:30 am »

he wouldn't have the office, the winner of the election would.  the most he could do is continue squatting in the White House.  The officers of the federal executive would obey the instructions of that election winner, not whatever some illegal squatter in the White House might have to say.  For it to be otherwise would require the sort of coordinated planning for a major coup that I simply cannot see the incompetents in this (mal)administration being able to pull off.