Author Topic: Famous Actor’s Theoretical Nancy Pelosi Joke & Comments about Political Correctness Will Make Jaws Drop  (Read 343 times)

rangerrebew

Famous Actor’s Theoretical Nancy Pelosi Joke & Comments about Political Correctness Will Make Jaws Drop

Author:  Editor

Posted: June 24, 2014

Warning: This post has strong language.

Actor Gary Oldman, who has played everything from a crime boss to a vampire, is a political libertarian. And in a wide ranging interview in Playboy, he says his fellow actors are too uptight and should stop being giant “hypocrites” on matters of political correctness.

When expanding on the downfall of Mel Gibson, Oldman opined:

“I just think political correctness is crap. That’s what I think about it. I think it’s like, take a f***ing joke. Get over it. … I don’t know about Mel. He got drunk and said a few things, but we’ve all said those things. We’re all f***ing hypocrites. That’s what I think about it.

He also noted the “dishonesty” and “double standards” infuriate him:

“Well, if I called Nancy Pelosi a c**t—and I’ll go one better, a f***ing useless c**t—I can’t really say that. But Bill Maher and Jon Stewart can, and nobody’s going to stop them from working because of it.”

He responded to racial sensitives in pop culture:

“It’s our culture now, absolutely. At the Oscars, if you didn’t vote for 12 Years a Slave, you were a racist. You have to be very careful about what you say. I do have particular views and opinions that most of this town doesn’t share, but it’s not like I’m a fascist or a racist. There’s nothing like that in my history.”

And his response to what an America with a President Hillary Clinton would look like is priceless:

“What can I say? I feel we need some real leadership, and it’s nowhere in sight. Look at what’s happening right now. John Kerry going off to China to talk about North Korea? What’s that going to do? The ludicrousness of it. What a waste of money. You’re going to go to the puppeteer and say, “Can you help me with the puppet?” As far as Hillary, I guess I feel like my character in The Contender, Shelly Runyon. He doesn’t want Joan Allen to become president; he just believes she isn’t the right person for the job. It’s nothing to do with the fact that she’s a woman, but he uses a bit of dirt on her to bring her down.”

And he LOVES the great columnist Charles Krauthammer:

There are a number of people. A voice I particularly like is Charles Krauthammer. I think he’s incredibly smart. I think he’s fair, very savvy and politically insightful, so I enjoy watching him.

For too long, liberal elites have dominated Hollywood and silenced fellow actors for speaking in defense of liberty and freedom. This is truly a courageous, hard-hitting interview for Mr. Oldman.

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/famous-actors-nancy-pelosi-joke/#ixzz35auZUMsY
« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 09:27:53 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Gary Oldman......great interview with a great actor....

:beer:

Offline mountaineer

Sounds like he's met Nancy Pelosi.   ^-^
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org