Author Topic: Homeland Security Seeks Thousands Of Pairs Of Underwear For Detained Immigrants  (Read 401 times)

Offline flowers

http://houston.cbslocal.com/2014/06/24/homeland-security-seeks-thousands-of-pairs-of-underwear-for-detained-immigrants/

El Paso, Texas (CBS HOUSTON) – The Department of Homeland Security is looking to fulfill an order for thousands of pairs of men’s underwear – with hundreds of the requested men’s briefs in the 5X and 6X-large sizes.

A solicitation posted earlier this month by the Immigration & Customs Enforcement office seeks thousands of “White 100% Cotton Men’s Briefs” ranging from mediums to hundreds of 6X-large pairs of the underwear.

ICE facilities have seen a recent influx of detained immigrants awaiting deportation, during which time, the detention facilities require such basic items for the detained aliens, Breitbart reported. The ICE orders for the underwear are not unusual for the immigration detention facilities, according to ICE officials.

“This [request for quote] is a normal solicitation for routinely procured items needed at ICE-owned detention facilities around the country,” an ICE spokesperson explained to Breitbart News on Monday. “At ICE-owned detention facilities, the agency is required to provide basic necessities in order to feed and clothe detained aliens.”

The solicitation placed through Federal Business Opportunities cites that the large order – and large underwear – are bound for El Paso, Texas.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Not a guy - but can someone tell me how big 6X size underwear are?  That sounds awfully big! 
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline mountaineer

Here I come!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GourmetDan

Not a guy - but can someone tell me how big 6X size underwear are?  That sounds awfully big!

That would be a 62-64" waist.

Those boys ain't here to work... they obviously didn't work at much besides eating where they were...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
That would be a 62-64" waist.

Those boys ain't here to work... they obviously didn't work at much besides eating where they were...

Sounds like these porkers need to be put on Michelle's school lunch program - STAT!
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!