Author Topic: CAIR’s German media allies are aghast that an American Jewish woman has dared to use Hitler in her anti-Islam bus advertising campaign  (Read 563 times)

rangerrebew

Jun

CAIR’s German media allies are aghast that an American Jewish woman has dared to use Hitler in her anti-Islam bus advertising campaign

Congratulations, Pamela, just 20 rolling bus signs in Washington DC are getting your campaign priceless international recognition.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRcg7PsWXF4

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2014/06/24/cairs-german-media-allies-are-aghast-that-an-american-jewish-woman-has-dared-to-use-hitler-in-her-anti-islam-bus-advertising-campaign/
« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 01:31:50 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline evadR

Hitler and the arabs were very much in league together.
The analogy is totally apropos.

Of course, after he conquered Europe, he would have taken care of the "Middle East problem".
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.

rangerrebew

Hitler and the arabs were very much in league together.
The analogy is totally apropos.

Of course, after he conquered Europe, he would have taken care of the "Middle East problem".

I believe the muslim talking with Hitler is Yasser Arafat's uncle or member of the family.

Offline olde north church

I believe the muslim talking with Hitler is Yasser Arafat's uncle or member of the family.

Muhaameed Dar Q Tip Hat
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline PzLdr

Pictures of the 13th SS "Handschar" and 23rd SS "Skanderburg" Divisions, both composed of Muslims being inspected by either Himmler or the Grand Mufti would make great ads, too.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Pamela Geller is a fearless woman.

Hers is one of the few voices speaking out to defend The West, as most Western politicians and elites join together in cacophony chorus of capitulation that can only lead to submission.

Keep writing and speaking, Ms. Geller !!