Author Topic: Kerry: 'I'm Working Hard to ... Have Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgender Ambassadors'  (Read 735 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
yah....let's send some frickin' drag Queen to Saudi Arabia.....see how that works out......

:smokin:

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Carling

yah....let's send some frickin' drag Queen to Saudi Arabia.....see how that works out......

We already had a gay ambassador in Libya.  His boss let him be raped by a bunch of Muslim animals, and left him to die while lying to his family afterward about what happened.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 08:51:22 PM by Carling »
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
They really have their eye on the ball up there in D.C.
This certainly is a pressing global issue, by every world leader on Earth!!

Why, its all they think about with nothing else really going on right now. I just heard Putin say that this was on the top of his agenda.

D.C. is the land of inbred idiots and fools.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
we really do need a better roll-your-eyes smiley/emoticon here!

B. Obama is trying to put flamers in US embassies; the rest of the world is trying to put US embassies in the flames.

Online jmyrlefuller

• Krampus
  • Angry goat-like creature
Priorities.

Offline evadR˛

LOL.
What about the horse head population?
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.

Offline evadR˛

We already had a gay ambassador in Libya.  His boss let him be raped by a bunch of Muslim animals, and left him to die while lying to his family afterward about what happened.
Yeah, well, "What difference does it make?"

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
WHAT IS GOING ON HERE????  Is this administration being sexist against hermaphrodites, not including them in the government?   :tongue2: :silly:
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Offline Dexter

Why should your gender or sexual status matter at all? He had no reason to mention the fact that these people were going to be bi/trans/whatever. Maybe you should hire ambassadors based on qualifications and need instead of trying to create another half-baked political controversy? He's obviously going out of his way to make this an issue, and to bait Republicans into seeming intolerant.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Why should your gender or sexual status matter at all? He had no reason to mention the fact that these people were going to be bi/trans/whatever. Maybe you should hire ambassadors based on qualifications and need instead of trying to create another half-baked political controversy? He's obviously going out of his way to make this an issue, and to bait Republicans into seeming intolerant.

:hands:
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork

since ambassadors are political appointees it's fairly easy to remove them.  given that, in any senate hearings on an appointment republicans should stick to the merits and completely ignore the sex nonsense.  the next republican president can easily remove any objectionable ambassadors Obuttocks appoints.

Offline GourmetDan

Why should your gender or sexual status matter at all?

There is no affirmative-action group the Demonrats won't embrace...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
There is no affirmative-action group the Demonrats won't embrace...

And there is not an incompetent Dhimmie on the planet that Obama would not appoint an ambassador.  He sent one of the Kennedy spawn to be Ambassador to Japan when she does not speak a word of Japanese and the closest she's ever come to Japanese culture is a knock-off Hello Kitty backpack.....

Offline Dexter

And there is not an incompetent Dhimmie on the planet that Obama would not appoint an ambassador.  He sent one of the Kennedy spawn to be Ambassador to Japan when she does not speak a word of Japanese and the closest she's ever come to Japanese culture is a knock-off Hello Kitty backpack.....

Well luckily for her Japan has a pretty impressive schooling system and most people end up being bilingual at least.
-Socrates

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Well luckily for her Japan has a pretty impressive schooling system and most people end up being bilingual at least.

This is not about her, it is about the formal representative of the United States to Japan.  Words mean things my friend and I think you should go Wiki the word "Ambassador" and study what that word really means.

Here endeth the lesson. 

Carry on.

Offline Dexter

This is not about her, it is about the formal representative of the United States to Japan.  Words mean things my friend and I think you should go Wiki the word "Ambassador" and study what that word really means.

Here endeth the lesson. 

Carry on.

I know what an ambassador is, but thanks.
-Socrates

Offline evadR˛

".. He had no reason to mention the fact that these people were going to be bi/trans/whatever."

The muzzies need to know who to target...after they become enraged by a video.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf