Author Topic: Obama Rated Worst Living U.S. President  (Read 356 times)

rangerrebew

Obama Rated Worst Living U.S. President
« on: June 23, 2014, 06:47:04 pm »
Obama Rated Worst Living U.S. President

Author:  Alexa Coombs

Posted: June 23, 2014

Comments: 0

George W Bush

Yeesh, it took 6 years, but FINALLY people are opening their eyes about Obama and realizing George W. wasn’t nearly as bad as conventional wisdom has been saying. This is the first time Dubya has been over 50% in a Gallup poll since 2005, and it’s the lowest Obama has ever been.

Maybe it’s the way Obama’s losing Iraq to terrorists, or the humanitarian crisis on our southern border caused by Obama pushing for amnesty, or the way our veterans are left to die waiting for government-run health care, or the failure of Obamacare, or the IRS targeting political opponents and “losing” evidence, or the first assassination of U.S. ambassador since 1979 in Benghazi, or … I could go on for days!

Here are the full poll results:

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/obama-rated-worst-living-u-s-president/#ixzz35UPgkpwV
« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 06:48:02 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline PzLdr

Re: Obama Rated Worst Living U.S. President
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2014, 06:58:03 pm »
Damn! I didn't even get to vote!
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline musiclady

Re: Obama Rated Worst Living U.S. President
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2014, 08:34:44 pm »
It's remarkable that George W. Bush is above 50% already, given the constant belittling, blaming and ridiculing he continues to get on a daily basis from the left........administration and media as well.

Imagine what his and Obama's numbers would be if we had a President of character, or a media that cared about the truth.....   **nononono*
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.