Author Topic: NYPD headquarters turned into pre-Ramadan taqiyya fest  (Read 360 times)

rangerrebew

NYPD headquarters turned into pre-Ramadan taqiyya fest
« on: June 23, 2014, 12:49:25 pm »
NYPD headquarters turned into pre-Ramadan taqiyya fest

Posted on June 20, 2014 by creeping

He explained that the NYPD would be distributing a detailed guide to help officers understand Ramadan and the pillars of Islam.

Dhimmitude. Protecting the incubators and teachers of jihad via NY Police Vows to Protect Muslims Rights – Americas – News – OnIslam.net. h/t Iron Burka

Held at the police headquarters in Manhattan, the pre-Ramadan conference was attended by dozens of Muslim community leaders to discuss the local and international issues.

During the annual meeting, first held in 2001 after 9/11 attacks, Bratton promised not to discriminate against the Muslim community.

“You have my pledge as commissioner we will not to jeopardize that trust that all our efforts are geared toward increasing,” Bratton said to dozens of Muslim leaders at 1 Police Plaza, New York Daily News reported.

“You also have my pledge that we will continue to ensure policing is lawful, constitutional, effective and respectful.”

Using the meeting to share concerns, Muslim leaders rejected the use of informants, urging police to collaborate with leaders to collect information.

Along with praise for the police commissioner remarks, Muslims asked for “assurances” not to be spied and targeted by NYPD.

That would be an assurance to permit jihad and sharia practices to flourish.

“We want to weed out the bad eggs, but don’t recruit some of our members for spying,” said Imam Adebole Sanusi of Masjid Rahmatillah in Staten Island.

“We are peace-loving people. I always tell my people to tell me if there is something wrong. I will be the first to tell the police. We don’t need informants. Come to us,” the Imam added.

Peace-loving, kufr hating.

Revealing Ramadan’s security plan, Bratton said that heavy security measure will be applied around mosques areas along with boosting the police patrols and cars.

Responding to Muslims’ plea to hire sensitive and knowledgeable police officers, NYPD would be “distributing a detailed guide to help officers understand Ramadan and the pillars of Islam”.

“There has to be properly education to some of the police officials,” Mustapha Senghor, chairman of the Harlem Islamic Cultural Center, was quoted by NY1.

Dawah and more taqiyya.

Police Commissioner has made a pledge to protect the minority’s rights ahead of the holy month of Ramadan.

“We are here to celebrate with you your most holy time,” Police Commissioner William Bratton addressed Muslim leaders during NYPD’s annual Pre-Ramadan Conference, Newsday reported on Wednesday, June 19.

“This is a time of self-reflection and connection with God Allah . . . safety and security are the best blessings, where faith flourishes.”

http://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2014/06/20/nypd-headquarters-turned-into-pre-ramadan-taqiyya-fest/
« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 12:49:53 pm by rangerrebew »