Author Topic: Louisiana Gov. Jindal claims 'rebellion brewing' against Washington  (Read 927 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Associated Press    WASHINGTON –  Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal on Saturday night accused President Barack Obama and other Democrats of waging wars against religious liberty and education and said that a rebellion is brewing in the U.S. with people ready for "a hostile takeover" of the nation's capital.

Jindal spoke at the annual conference hosted by the Faith and Freedom Coalition, a group led by longtime Christian activist Ralph Reed. Organizers said more than 1,000 evangelical leaders attended the three-day gathering. Republican officials across the political spectrum concede that evangelical voters continue to play a critical role in GOP politics.

"I can sense right now a rebellion brewing amongst these United States," Jindal said, "where people are ready for a hostile takeover of Washington, D.C., to preserve the American Dream for our children and grandchildren."

The governor said there was a "silent war" on religious liberty being fought in the U.S. -- a country that he said was built on that liberty.

(more)
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/06/22/louisiana-gov-jindal-claims-rebellion-brewing-against-washington/
« Last Edit: June 22, 2014, 11:45:43 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline musiclady

Re: Louisiana Gov. Jindal claims 'rebellion brewing' against Washington
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2014, 11:58:50 pm »
I'm not sure the war against religious liberty is all that "silent."    **nononono*
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2014, 12:09:36 am »
I'm not sure the war against religious liberty is all that "silent."    **nononono*

He didn't say it right. It is a war against Christians and religious Jews. There is no war on religion when it comes to Muslims.

I wonder if this is going to put Jendal on Holder's disgrunted White terrorist list?

He is right, of course, that is exactly why Obama is militarizing the police and every government agency. The government knows they are ruling directly against the will of the people. And they also know that they can only get away with it for so long.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 12:10:15 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2014, 12:20:09 am »

He didn't say it right. It is a war against Christians and religious Jews. There is no war on religion when it comes to Muslims.

I wonder if this is going to put Jendal on Holder's disgrunted White terrorist list?

He is right, of course, that is exactly why Obama is militarizing the police and every government agency. The government knows they are ruling directly against the will of the people. And they also know that they can only get away with it for so long.

You're right.

There is definitely NO war against Muslims from this administration.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.