Author Topic: IRS CANCELLED Contract with Email-Storage Firm Weeks After Lerner’s Computer Crash  (Read 892 times)

rangerrebew

IRS CANCELLED Contract with Email-Storage Firm Weeks After Lerner’s Computer Crash

10:28 AM 06/22/2014

The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) cancelled its longtime relationship with an email-storage contractor just weeks after ex-IRS official Lois Lerner’s computer crashed and shortly before other IRS officials’ computers allegedly crashed.

The IRS signed a contract with Sonasoft, an email-archiving company based in San Jose, California, each year from 2005 to 2010. The company, which partners with Microsoft and counts The New York Times among its clients, claims in its company slogans that it provides “Email Archiving Done Right” and “Point-Click Recovery.” Sonasoft in 2009 tweeted, “If the IRS uses Sonasoft products to backup their servers why wouldn’t you choose them to protect your servers?”

Sonasoft was providing “automatic data processing” services for the IRS throughout the January 2009 to April 2011 period in which Lerner sent her missing emails.

But Sonasoft’s six-year business relationship with the IRS came to an abrupt end at the close of fiscal year 2011, as congressional investigators began looking into the IRS conservative targeting scandal and IRS employees’ computers started crashing left and right.

Sonasoft’s fiscal year 2011 contract with the IRS ended on August 31, 2011. Eight days later, the IRS officially closed out its relationship with Sonasoft in accordance with the federal government’s contract close-out guidelines, which require agencies to fully audit their contracts and to get back any money that wasn’t used by the contractor. Curiously, the IRS de-allocated 36 cents when it closed out its contract with Sonasoft on September 8, 2011.

Lois Lerner’s computer allegedly crashed in June 2011, just ten days after House Ways and Means Committee chairman Rep. Dave Camp first wrote a letter asking if the IRS was engaging in targeting of nonprofit groups. Two months later, Sonasoft’s contract ended and the IRS gave its email-archiving contractor the boot.

IRS official and frequent White House visitor Nikole Flax allegedly suffered her own computer crash in December 2011, three months after the IRS ended its relationship with Sonasoft.

Here’s a Sonasoft commercial re-enacting how the company quickly and thoroughly saves its clients’ emails after computer crashes:

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/06/22/irs-cancelled-contract-with-email-storage-firm-weeks-after-lerners-computer-crash/#ixzz35P4Pg06B

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
So, we now know that they had the ability to recover the emails and deliberately and consciously decided not to it, which means it was a deliberate act.

Choosing not to restore after the mythical 'crash' is the exact equivalent to intentionally hitting the delete button. Ergo, their lie, even if it were true, which is laughable, still will not protect them.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Oceander

So, we now know that they had the ability to recover the emails and deliberately and consciously decided not to it, which means it was a deliberate act.

Choosing not to restore after the mythical 'crash' is the exact equivalent to intentionally hitting the delete button. Ergo, their lie, even if it were true, which is laughable, still will not protect them.

give the man a cigar!

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Whoever developed that story about "the crash" is technically illiterate.
I can't figure out if these people are morons, or if they think we are?
Probably both. Should be fun to watch next week how they attempt to squirm out of it.                                                                       
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

rangerrebew

Probably both. Should be fun to watch next week how they attempt to squirm out of it.                                                                     

These are "intellectuals," the "intelligentia" of the Obama administration.  Left on their own, they couldn't break out of a wet paper bag.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2014, 09:28:43 pm by rangerrebew »

Oceander

Unfortunately it seems that the MSM will help them squirm out of it, notwithstanding that they'll be revealed as bald-faced liars to whomever wants to see the truth.