Author Topic: Judge Who Sentenced Saddam Hussein To Death Has Been Executed By ISIS, Local Media Reports  (Read 522 times)

Offline R4 TrumPence

TBR has not confirmed this with major news outlets

Judge Who Sentenced Saddam Hussein To Death Has Been Executed By ISIS, Local Media Reports

SOURCE: ZERO HEDGE

Back in 2006, after the second US invasion of Iraq culminated if not with the discovery of the WMDs (which were the pretext for the invasion in the first place), but the unearthing (literally) and kangaroo court trial of Saddam Hussein, the US was quick to announce "mission accomplished." Recent events have made a mockery of that claim, however what is truly the straw that broke the back of poetic justice, to mix metaphors, are reports from local media that as part of its blitz-campaign to take over northern Iraq, ISIS found and the promptly executed Rauf Rashid Abd al-Rahman, the judge who sentenced Saddam to death: a death which to many was the crowning moment of the second US invasion of Iraq, and the confirmation of successful US foreign policy.

It goes without saying that if true, the murder of the man who indirectly did the US bidding in slamming the book shut on the Saddam regime (and with it US claims of Iraqi "liberation") and was responsible for Saddam's death, means the last "Mission Accomplished" posted can now be safely taken down.

Read more at:
http://www.blacklistednews.com/Judge_Who_Sentenced_Saddam_Hussein_To_Death_Has_Been_Executed_By_ISIS%2C_Local_Media_Reports/36095/0/38/38/Y/M.html

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"And they're off.........!!"

Who can blame anybody for not trusting the United States ever again?
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline olde north church

The spontaneity of this ISIS thing was many years in planning.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
"And they're off.........!!"

Who can blame anybody for not trusting the United States ever again?

Nobody will ever trust us again in terms of intelligence or military action. Hell, I don't even trust the United States anymore along with most Americans according to recent polls.

Our government has become a steaming pile of crap, and it is getting worse by the month.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
The spontaneity of this ISIS thing was many years in planning.

Post of the day!
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!