Author Topic: Nancy Pelosi: I pray for Republicans ‘every Sunday’  (Read 408 times)

Offline R4 TrumPence

Nancy Pelosi: I pray for Republicans ‘every Sunday’
« on: June 21, 2014, 03:14:07 am »
Nancy Pelosi: I pray for Republicans ‘every Sunday’
By Cheryl K. Chumley
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jun/20/nancy-pelosi-i-pray-republicans-every-sunday/

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi said that when Sunday dawns, she is more a praying woman and far less a partisan politician.
This latest Sunday, she sympathized for Rep. Eric Cantor and his loss to upstart Dave Brat, The Hill reported.
“I was thinking about it on Sunday when I was praying for the Republicans in church, as I do at least every Sunday,” Ms. Pelosi said, during a press conference on Capitol Hill. “I pray for the Democrats and the Republicans, for our country.”
Just last week, Ms. Pelosi was taking a more mocking tone with Mr. Cantor, quipping about his loss: “I have as much sympathy for Mr. Cantor as he would want me to have for him.”
But now, The Hill reported, she’s turned compassionate.
“If I had any sympathy about what happened last week, it wasn’t so much about toppling a leader. … It was really about how sad it must be to lose in your own district. For that, I have sympathy,” she said. “Power comes and goes here, but the connection you have to your district is such a deeply rooted thing. I feel sad for him in that regard.”

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jun/20/nancy-pelosi-i-pray-republicans-every-sunday/#ixzz35Evljq4z
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline evadR

Re: Nancy Pelosi: I pray for Republicans ‘every Sunday’
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2014, 03:31:40 am »
Why thank you Nazi. You don't know how good it makes me feel to know that a heathen baby killer is praying for me.
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2014, 03:32:33 am »
 An old dried-up skank, condescending to the very end.

She will NEVER be Speaker again.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2014, 03:33:20 am »
Praying for the day when all Republicans are rounded up and shot.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton