Author Topic: Latino PAC Shifts Course Endorses GOP Challengers Over Democrat Incumbents  (Read 399 times)

Offline R4 TrumPence

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
I guess some of "them" can be persuaded by argument and facts.  But then, "they" always end up voting democrat, so why bother, right?

Online truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
    • The place where argument addicts can go
It isn't necessary to get 51% nationally. Just to add 10 to 20% to recent election shares, for Latinos, etc.

The potential is there, the candidates are there, and if the hardcore immigrant opponents can avoid making racist statements, we get more voters for our side.

I have held discussions with Hispanics, and they don't like to be stereotyped, or disrespected.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
It isn't necessary to get 51% nationally. Just to add 10 to 20% to recent election shares, for Latinos, etc.

The potential is there, the candidates are there, and if the hardcore immigrant opponents can avoid making racist statements, we get more voters for our side.

I have held discussions with Hispanics, and they don't like to be stereotyped, or disrespected.

:thumbsup:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

• TBR Contributor

goopo
"January 20th 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again."  --  President Donald J. Trump

Offline jmyrlefuller

• Krampus
  • Angry goat-like creature
I guess some of "them" can be persuaded by argument and facts.  But then, "they" always end up voting democrat, so why bother, right?
You're thinking of the wrong "them."

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
You're thinking of the wrong "them."

no, i'm not.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf